Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lol what he said . i usually wear them tucked if i even wear them at all because they're kinda gaudy , but that day i was like _ it .

Actually I'm pretty sure they are being called the arena galluchat.

sorry, I was just joking. anyway here is Rick Owens x adidas 2014 Spring Collection! I have no info besides this pic

i love raf but man besides from the brian calvin collab these new seasons are looking bad

Mr 100 (or anyone else that may know),

Has Balenciaga confirmed the re-release of the pleated highs in black, red, and violet for this fall/winter? Last time I checked with the Balenciaga SA about a month or two ago he still wasn't 100% sure. He said, "[font=Calibri,sans-serif]As far as we know they are still scheduled to come unless otherwise stated." [/font]I'm on a wait list for the black and red if they do in fact come out again. I'd just like to know for sure so I can plan to set money aside for them. Thanks.

Mr 100 (or anyone else that may know),

Has Balenciaga confirmed the re-release of the pleated highs in black, red, and violet for this fall/winter? Last time I checked with the Balenciaga SA about a month or two ago he still wasn't 100% sure. He said, "[SIZE=11pt][SIZE=10pt]As far as we know they are still scheduled to come unless otherwise stated."[/SIZE][/SIZE] I'm on a wait list for the black and red if they do in fact come out again. I'd just like to know for sure so I can plan to set money aside for them. Thanks.

There was a small red and mint restock already. I was a couple hours late to purchase the red. My size had sold out already.

There was a small red and mint restock already. I was a couple hours late to purchase the red. My size had sold out already.

When and where was this? I don't think this is the same restock I'm referring to.

This was earlier this week. You are prob referring to the fall restock but I was surprised to find out some got restocked as well this week. When I called my SA she had told me they were all gone before she got to my name on the list.

Last edited:
This was earlier this week. You are prob referring to the fall restock but I was surprised to find out some got restocked as well this week. When I called my SA she had told me they were all gone before she got to my name on the list.
Ok thanks for clarifying. After moving on from Nike/Jordan these are the only shoes I'm looking forward to buying this year. I was put on the list when my Balenciaga SA first mentioned it. When he asked me about the black stingrays I told him I didn't want them any more but to remember me for pleateds. He has my charge authorization form and everything already so I better not get screwed and miss these. I'll probably shoot him another email today. Wouldn't hurt to remind him. I cleaned up my gris pair and boxed them away for now. I was starting to wear them a little more than I wanted. Didn't want to burn them out like my black arenas.

The band (with werewolf masks btw) for the Rick Owens show were hanging upside down.
rick-owens.gif

Last edited:
Ok thanks for clarifying. After moving on from Nike/Jordan these are the only shoes I'm looking forward to buying this year. I was put on the list when my Balenciaga SA first mentioned it. When he asked me about the black stingrays I told him I didn't want them any more but to remember me for pleateds. He has my charge authorization form and everything already so I better not get screwed and miss these. I'll probably shoot him another email today. Wouldn't hurt to remind him. I cleaned up my gris pair and boxed them away for now. I was starting to wear them a little more than I wanted. Didn't want to burn them out like my black arenas.
Please provide info on your cleaning process for the Balenciagas.

Please provide info on your cleaning process for the Balenciagas.

Since the arenas are all black they are pretty forgiving. I used a dab of black shoe polish and a shine cloth and just rubbed it into the uppers gently. For the midsole I just used hot water and a little bit of hand soap on a wash cloth and wiped them down. Scrubbed a lil bit where there was dirt.

For the pleateds I used the same method on the midsole. I had a lot of dirt and grime on the suede toe so I used the footlocker suede/nubuck brush and eraser. Rubbed the eraser on the suede good and then brushed it a few times. Suede lost a little smoothness but is a nice bright, clean grey again. The leather on the grey pair I just took a brand new shine cloth and dipped it in a little hot water and wiped down the leather. Then dried it with the clean shine cloth.

Last edited:
The band (with werewolf masks btw) for the Rick Owens show were hanging upside down.
rick-owens.gif
My mom was talking about this to her friends. I just now put two and two together. I'm dying over here cause they were making jokes and I had the Will Smith look when T Lee Jones was telling those in the first MIB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom