Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the regular lacing makes the rickdidas a lot better. The square lacing amplified the odd the shape and made the shoe look bulky.

For those in Dallas, North Park Neiman Marcus has the black and grey Stingray Arena. I got the black in size 42 Saturday. The SA said they had one of each size in both colors

SS14 MMM

Neiman Marcus SA just text me this pic... I really like the all black arena's , Anyone know if a lowtop version is being released?

I still don't know about the stingray. I'd be happy with regular leather and the murdered out hardware. This might be too much.

I really appreciate the muted colors with some high end sneakers. Much cleaner and smoother than today's jb/Nike IMO. The classier look can be very appealing depending on the venue.

So wait... The triple black arenas we've been talking about this whole time are those stingrays? Or are they still releasing?

Not too excited about the new stingray leather, ordered these instead. Good old creased green leather.

nah, they are reg creased leather Arenas in army green.

BTW! Just copped Black on black on black CL LOUIS MEN'S FLAT SPIKES on CL us website, HURRY if you are looking for those!! I've been looking for those shoes for a year now and finallly got them in retail!!! Two pairs tonight, so unexpected!!

^^^^ 2014

Black leather, black accents... Murdered out
hmmm... i didn't realize the triple black arena was coming out next year in a leather version, in addition to the stingray version this summer. now i'm second guessing whether to buy the black stingrays or wait for the regular triple black next year.... are we talking 2014 as in spring? fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom