Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh, I'm not really liking the stingrays... Granted I've only seen pics... Maybe I'll change my mind in person

Looks like Christian Louboutin has decided to go the Nike Foamposite route and ***** out the Louis Flat Spikes. They have released like 10 colorways this pass couple of months. :smh: Don't get me wrong they are nice but a little at a time. Your thoughts?

Looks like Christian Louboutin has decided to go the Nike Foamposite route and ***** out the Louis Flat Spikes. They have released like 10 colorways this pass couple of months. :smh: Don't get me wrong they are nice but a little at a time. Your thoughts?

Agreed 100%.. Too much and upscale don't match. They should slow down to keep CL an exclusive brand. But.. With their prices, I doubt the releases will saturate the streets, ur not gonna see people rockin CL like Js anytime soon, IMO.

I just want the tan glitter or another chance to get the leopard rantus orlato louboutins at retail in a 45.

If anyone is looking for Balenciaga arenas, try calling Barney's in Las Vegas. I saw black leather, white leather, and red stingray. Not sure about sizes, except the white display was a size 42.

Neiman Marcus Lenox Mall had the black stingray arenas when I was there Saturday,not sure what sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom