Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know the best thing to look after suede? protect/clean?

looking for some products for it 

cheers! 

2 of the sneakers I've been waiting for.

^peep my sneakers: sick.

i need some help here. I'm inexperienced when it comes to designer sneakers. i really am interested in the 3m python hightop MMM joints, but will they most certainly go on sale shortly? bc if that is the case, i will indeed wait. also, what size would be best for me? i'm a US 10. thanks guys.

^peep my sneakers: sick.

i need some help here. I'm inexperienced when it comes to designer sneakers. i really am interested in the 3m python hightop MMM joints, but will they most certainly go on sale shortly? bc if that is the case, i will indeed wait. also, what size would be best for me? i'm a US 10. thanks guys.
u might have to wait until Dec January, most of the sales are done. U can also check the barneys warehouse sale if ur in ny, they might have some mmms

Lol I was thinking those were the blue balenciaga cotes, shame on me for being on mobile all the time

I was told the blue spike Louis are pending in the CL system and the US boutiques are awaiting shipment, as they were shipped last week from Europe. Should be arriving anyday now.

I was told the blue spike Louis are pending in the CL system and the US boutiques are awaiting shipment, as they were shipped last week from Europe. Should be arriving anyday now.

Good to know. Should I try calling boutiques or wait for them to pop up on line? I'm not sure they will pop up on line, or i'll be fast enough to see them. I don't want to miss out on these. Thanks!

if any of you guys could help me out on this legit check i'd appreciate it.

are these authentic?

oi41.tinypic.com/16jitg3.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/2i1o50x.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/fddojq.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/2le6ryr.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/2ce136c.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/ic06yu.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/ic06yu.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/29usgg3.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/687qfr.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/1zld6hx.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/r8xncj.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/2qm3qtc.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/r0ecdf.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/dw5h1u.jpg

Last edited:
Shot a quick email to my SA last week to check on the status of the pleated re-release. Here's what he said...
[font=Calibri,sans-serif]Sounds good. As far as I have heard, we are still anticipating the Pleated Monochrome Cotes High Trainers around the Holiday time. And I have you on the list for both the red and black. The red you are #1 on my list and the black you are #2. Once I hear more info I will pass it along to you.[/font]
I feel a little at ease now knowing that I'm high on the list for both of the colors I want (especially since I'm size 39). I filled out the charge authorization for these pairs around April I think. The wait is killing me! I wish they would just confirm this release already. SA said that they usually don't know what they're getting until a few weeks before the drop
mean.gif

Good to know. Should I try calling boutiques or wait for them to pop up on line? I'm not sure they will pop up on line, or i'll be fast enough to see them. I don't want to miss out on these. Thanks!
If it is a shoe you really want, then do everything you can to get them.  I will be honest with you, I knew about these shoes a year ago and they were delayed 2-3 times.  There is a huge demand for this release.  I believe they are going to sell faster than normal releases.  Both the boutiques I have spoken with here in Vegas have just about every size spoken for and when I was at Barneys I had 27 people on my list for them.  

If it is a shoe you really want, then do everything you can to get them.  I will be honest with you, I knew about these shoes a year ago and they were delayed 2-3 times.  There is a huge demand for this release.  I believe they are going to sell faster than normal releases.  Both the boutiques I have spoken with here in Vegas have just about every size spoken for and when I was at Barneys I had 27 people on my list for them.  

Lol right before you posted this i was on the phone with two different spots and Dallas told me exactly what you just posted. She said these were probably the most anticipated release this year. Chicago has at 46.5 only. I'm a 45- 45.5. I'll try a few other stores (not Vegas I guess :tongue:)

Also, I am sure there is a huge list at Barneys, but give them a shout.  The only flagship stores that carry Louboutin are NYC, San Francisco and Beverly Hills.

Also, I am sure there is a huge list at Barneys, but give them a shout.  The only flagship stores that carry Louboutin are NYC, San Francisco and Beverly Hills.

I scored a 45.5! I'll be more happy when I get a tracking number so I know I have them for sure.

"You can definitely give them our store phone number to call for sizes available.

Sincerely,
Whitney"

Christian Louboutin – Boutique Madison
965 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10021
T: (212) 396-1884
F: (212) 396-4298
[email protected]
www.christianlouboutin.com

Does anyone know if the all white Balenciaga arenas Hi's will ever be available again?  All I keep coming across online is the light white.

I scored a 45.5! I'll be more happy when I get a tracking number so I know I have them for sure.

"You can definitely give them our store phone number to call for sizes available.

Sincerely,
Whitney"

Christian Louboutin – Boutique Madison
965 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10021
T: (212) 396-1884
F: (212) 396-4298
[email protected]
www.christianlouboutin.com

When did the Christian Louboutin New York Boutiques start shipping sneakers again? :stoneface: This is news to me. I probably already lucked out I'm sure already. :smh:

Last edited:
When did the Christian Louboutin New York Boutiques start shipping sneakers again? :stoneface: This is news to me. I probably already lucked out I'm sure already. :smh:

I had to fill out a "client agreement form". It needed my signature, credit card info, ect. They emailed it to me and I faxed it back to them. I was worried at first they would not ship at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom