Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LacedDemUp...:pimp: I'm surprised as though you manage to just "picked up" you'd think they would have sold already instore if you weren't able to get online. Unless, you're the fortunate people with the special connects.

Yes, I got a "special" connect, lol!...I had my eye on those =) because I wasn't really happy with the brightness of the Violet Balenciagas.

...and Kevineg6 I had a 44.5 in the cart also because I wasn't sure of the sizing and got cancelled. The sizing on these run small...lately the Louboutin's have been running 1/2 size too small in my recent experiences...

I am a size 9 what size, would I get in these if it is possible to still cop. I found a connect for some balenciagas pleated and arean's need to get some size info for a online transaction.

Can someone give a heads up if they find this in a 42?

Does that happen often on the louboutin website?

Also, do they charge tax on that website?

I've only ordered like 5 times from their site and this is the first time my order being cancelled, sucks cause I really want these.

Do people actually buy Balenciaga's off of EBay? I'm thinking about throwing my Extra Blancs and original reds in a 44 up there. Would it be worth it? They're only worn once...

Do people actually buy Balenciaga's off of EBay? I'm thinking about throwing my Extra Blancs and original reds in a 44 up there. Would it be worth it? They're only worn once...

I don't see why not heck it's Ebay that probably the most exposure you're gonna get if you're trying to sell them. Doesn't hurt to try. lol

"Push it to the limit..."
happy.gif
Showcasing my #AccustomedToCustom W.T.C.L Supra Skytop & Christian Louboutin Louis Flat Spikes No Limit. Oldie but one of my favorite works along with favorite Christian Louboutin sneaker.

trying to buy a pair of shoes from the balenciaga website. but i dont live in the states nor do i have an american issued credit card

does anyone know of american buys which can help me out?

cheers

Going to NYC today, any recommendations on what stores to go to see if they have any Balenciaga in stock?

Just got these in on Friday, very impressed with the 3M it shines outdoors, indoors under regular light to, not just flash photography.

Those are nice but the FW11 model is nicer IMO:

That said, I wouldn't mind scooping up the white hi's on sale towards the end of the season...

trying to buy a pair of shoes from the balenciaga website. but i dont live in the states nor do i have an american issued credit card

does anyone know of american buys which can help me out?

cheers
Where are you from? I know the US Balenciaga site allows you to order from it if you're in Canada, not just within the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom