Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a nice pic of the shoe detail

lately i've been doing a lot of inquiry on balenciagas, and when i found out i could scoop a pair locally, i didn't hesitate.

question for the balenciaga arena owners though: when you lace em up, do you double tie or lace behind the tongue? single knotting it for me always lead to the laces undoing themselves.

Also: If i'm a 41 with arenas, does it mean i'm better of getting a 42 for pleated highs? cause i tried on the pleated lows in a 41... considerably a more snug fit than 41 arenas

Thinking about getting a pair og Giuseppe Zanottis, but dont know how the sizes run. I wear 43 in Balenciaga Srena & Pleats.

Would I wear 43 in the Zanottis?

Thanks for any input.

lately i've been doing a lot of inquiry on balenciagas, and when i found out i could scoop a pair locally, i didn't hesitate.

question for the balenciaga arena owners though: when you lace em up, do you double tie or lace behind the tongue? single knotting it for me always lead to the laces undoing themselves.

Also: If i'm a 41 with arenas, does it mean i'm better of getting a 42 for pleated highs? cause i tried on the pleated lows in a 41... considerably a more snug fit than 41 arenas
Some people go the same size, but for me a 41 in Arena's is just a *tad* snug, but a 42 in Pleateds fits me perfect. For me, a 41.5 if it existed in the Arena's would probably be perfect, making the Pleateds fit about a 1/2 size snugger IMO.

Maison Martin Margiela for Converse

Maison Martin Margiela has revealed its first collaboration since teaming with H&M in 2012.

Maison Martin Margiela is collaborating with Converse.

The high-fashion brand announced its news in a secretive way yesterday.

Keeping things cryptic, the label sent selected fashion editors a blank email with a 'save the date' notice attached as a GIF.

An event is scheduled for September 11, which is the date people assume the collaboration will be revealed.

Pairing up with the sneakers brand might not be a huge surprise for Maison Martin Margiela fans.

The label is known for teaming with fashion houses such as Missoni and also worked with high street store H&M last year.

Maison Martin Margiela's collaboration with the Swedish store went down well with fashionistas, thanks to the classic draped silhouettes on offer.

Tailoring was loose and cuts were masculine, but there was also a ladylike edge thanks to soft colours and pretty draping.

With skirts costing as little as £60, it was a way of bringing the brand to the masses - a move that impressed fashion fans.

The collaboration will be the label's first since teaming with H&M in 2012 and will surely have the industry holding its breath until the big reveal.

Damn no one owns a pair of rip off's? Need to confirm on a size before I pull the trigger.

Hmm, don't remember those styles. Do they have a retailer in the US? It might be hard to find someone that owns one if they are mainly sold overseas.

Can someone help me verify these. 

I purchased a pair of Balenciaga arena reds off of a seller on instagram for $600.  He assured me they were 100% authentic and even called me and stated they were authentic or I get my money back.  

I got them today and they don't look real to me.  They smell weird for such expensive shoe, kind of like those cheap leather cases from china.  One of the pairs is also missing an insole.  Attached are some pics and the guys listing.  

Also I paid by paypal direct and they refuse to help me. What should I do to get my money back? I highly doubt I will hear back from the guy. I been trying to text him and call. 

i wanted some older model rip-off's but they were never in stock and i always wondered about the sizing also . good luck . . .

First of all how did you send the money? if it was sent as gift your basically f'ed out of your money. If you sent the money as a bought item you have a chance. No insole? PayPal not willing to help you? charged it using a bank credit card? Call your bank explain in detail you received a product that wasn't described and you want a charge back on the account. I would first call PayPal again speak to someone else or get a supervisor and they could put a freeze on his account for the payment sent.

Last edited:
I found a site selling ripoff's type eight I ordered online, hit me up if you want a pair of type eights in black and white, I can also hook you up with a code 15% off and free shipping.

The shoe box in the picture from trillasteez's instagram looks off.  The shoe box looks small and the size label should be closer to the edge of the box.  Also, the "E" should be at the end of the barcode.  I included a picture of the size label from my authentic maree arenas, which were from the same season.  

The pavots came with 2 different size labels, and my pair has the newer label so it would not help to post it.  However, I managed to find a picture on eBay of pavots with the old size label.

Last edited:
Attached are some more pics of the box, inside of the shoe with the missing insole.  I tried to get more info from him pretending to be another buyer using a different phone and they said they are a  licensed vendor (i highly doubt that). This youtube video is the kicker for me....my pair looked exactly like her description ( including those size stickers on the side and one on the sole.  I took those off but mine did have them.  I have the same thick insole as well).  

I paid with paypal invoice.  The kicker is when he sent the invoice, he marked it as a service.  When I was reading over the invoice, I only looked at the description and didnt realize the service part until later.  Services are not protected.  I called paypal, provided them with tons of evidence that the sale was for goods not a service and the seller is using that as a scam.  They were of no help.  I called chase finally and they did a charge back.  They advised me to close my paypal account otherwise paypal will keep attempting to collect the chargeback.  I guess I'm out of a paypal account but I dont really want to use them if they con artists know the ins and outs of the protection provided.  I guess I'll just donate these or chuck them out, I don't want to wear them. 

Last edited:
I really hate PayPal. You proved they are selling goods, but charged you as a service, so they are scamming you and PayPal. I swear that company is a joke.

Last edited:
I really hate PayPal. You proved they are selling goods, but charged you as a service, so they are scamming you and PayPal. I swear that company is a joke.
Basically what happened....I uploaded emails, instagram conversations, text conversations and even his listing on instagram and his website.  They have all that information but they still don't care.  I dont even know if they reviewed any of it, they basically keep saying its not protected / covered and for me to read the user agreement. 

Something similar happened to me on a forum PayPal refunded my money in 2 weeks, I spoke to a supervisor about the matter. I would never deal with outside source unless it's eBay or meetup's and has to have a stellar feedback. Good luck hope you get that money back.

Basically what happened....I uploaded emails, instagram conversations, text conversations and even his listing on instagram and his website.  They have all that information but they still don't care.  I dont even know if they reviewed any of it, they basically keep saying its not protected / covered and for me to read the user agreement. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom