Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEAR GAWD RODIDAS 2 LOOKING LIKE QASA/ROSHE X STEALH BOMBER COLLABS.

AND I KNOW THIS MAY BNOT BE THE PLACE BUT LIKE I SAID AFTER ALL THE FEELS I FELT W YALL POSTING DA SLP AND BREDS

I WENT TO CRY AND PUT THESE ON LMAO:

^^^ No need to cry the Air Jordan 1 Royal & Bred look a million times better than the SLP which as we all can confirm is biting off them.

Last edited:
Yo, anyone who bought from SB got info on the duty fees? Hearing mixed things. Heard 20%, heard none.

jackstacks jackstacks How much was the total transaction amount? Considering picking up the ROdidas from SB but if it's 20% they can forget it. That's like 130 for no reason.

You have to take in mind the RO x Adidas shoes cost 20% less then the retail price so it's not for nothing, but a large cost none the less. I got Lanvin cap toes for $220 AUS, they are normally $440 AUS. I was charged $43 American dollars which is over 20% as the US dollar is worth 10% more.

They do still have good deals, but they package horribly and anything on sale OR you use a promotional code on is a final sale. I don't give business to companies that make any discount a final sale. Not with shoes or clothing there is to much variation even within the same company.

F/W Balmain slip-ons are awesome

hoping for some better SLP boots when the showroom pictures start popping up, didn't like the creepers they used for the runway show.

Yeah I gotta say, I'm more than confused about import duties now, lol. Let's say you don't pay the fees. Worst they can do is send it to collections, but all they have is your name and address. If you faked your name and paid with a prepaid cc, they'd have nothing BUT the address. Really not sure what they can even do.

I'm on a Diet Butcher kick right now, anybody know a good place to find pairs on the second hand market? (I lurk eBay and superfuture daily)

pics

tumblr_ltd2y8sNcW1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

diet-butcher-slim-skin-ss2010-horse-hair-sneaker.jpg

With FedEx, they asked for my social security number before they released my package from customs, not sure how UPS or DHL deals with it. Never been hit with customs with USPS.

Other haves said they simply ignored it w/o repercussions though so it's really up to you how you want to deal with it.

RE: DBSS

Try Rakuten or Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Hated their sizing by the way, they used to only have size 1, 2, 3 and I think 3 was their biggest. Now I think it's 8, 9, 10 but I think 10 is still the biggest which is just their US sizing now equivalent to 3?

Last edited:
Yeah I gotta say, I'm more than confused about import duties now, lol. Let's say you don't pay the fees. Worst they can do is send it to collections, but all they have is your name and address. If you faked your name and paid with a prepaid cc, they'd have nothing BUT the address. Really not sure what they can even do.

I just checked. It's $48.96 in import duties on a $200 purchase. That's 25% when normally it's 0% under $250

RE: DBSS

Try Rakuten or Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Hated their sizing by the way, they used to only have size 1, 2, 3 and I think 3 was their biggest. Now I think it's 8, 9, 10 but I think 10 is still the biggest which is just their US sizing now equivalent to 3?

yeah 1, 2, 3 is equivalent to 8, 9, 10, but the "10" is more like an 11/11.5. I got a pair of air killers in a 10 and dude never even cared to mention how big they run (dude was being a d*ck when negotiating). i wear a US 10 but I'm looking for pairs in the size 2 or "9" size

Last edited:
yeah 1, 2, 3 is equivalent to 8, 9, 10, but the "10" is more like an 11/11.5. I got a pair of air killers in a 10 and dude never even cared to mention how big they run (dude was being a d*ck when negotiating). i wear a US 10 but I'm looking for pairs in the size 2 or "9" size
that's some really weird sizing

Any place or anyone selling red balenciagas in a 39? Don't care if it's pleated or arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom