Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have imported things from China, Japan, Italy, Spain, UK, Sweden and if the duties aren't included they normally don't charge under $250. It's really hit or miss to tell you the truth, this conversation has been had over and over and there is no right answer.

Lanvin

So if i'm a size 9 in jordans

size 40 or 41 for balenciaga arenas?

and what sizing for pleateds?

Last edited:
^^^ No need to cry the Air Jordan 1 Royal & Bred look a million times better than the SLP which as we all can confirm is biting off them.

Have you seen the SLPs Next to the Jordan breds...anyone can tell how beautiful the SLPs are in person. Jordans are iconic but cardboard leather and horrible shade of red...SLPs kill the bred 1s. Not to mention the how sleek they look next to bred 1s. Only Good bred 1s are the Banned 1s and the OG.

This has been answered a dozen times in this thread... this coming from someone who has 4 posts!

But as you wish:

40 & 41 for Arenas/Pleateds respectively.
I know it has, but every time i see personal numbers i start getting confused cause they're like I'm a size 8-12 Jordans, sometimes can squeeze a 7y, 49 in MMM, size 40 in Balenciaga's

that's hyperbole, but its tough telling from the last 20 pages i have looked at( didn't see an answer like yours)

soo... Thanks for letting me know :smile:

I know it has, but every time i see personal numbers i start getting confused cause they're like I'm a size 8-12 Jordans, sometimes can squeeze a 7y, 49 in MMM, size 40 in Balenciaga's

that's hyperbole, but its tough telling from the last 20 pages i have looked at( didn't see an answer like yours)

soo... Thanks for letting me know :smile:

I can see where your coming from, as a lot of people don't know their true shoe size so they give incorrect estimates or will lie just to try and sell a shoe (one guy told me Arenas only run a half size big :lol:). but if it helps at all, I agree with what Andy Mao is saying. I wear a size 10 US, and I would wear a 41 in arenas and 42 in pleateds

I can see where your coming from, as a lot of people don't know their true shoe size so they give incorrect estimates or will lie just to try and sell a shoe (one guy told me Arenas only run a half size big
laugh.gif
). but if it helps at all, I agree with what Andy Mao is saying. I wear a size 10 US, and I would wear a 41 in arenas and 42 in pleateds
Great! so 2 sizes down for arenas, 1 size down for pleated.

and i understand where the issues come from, especially when people say i wear a size 10.

Because i wear different sizes in various shoes for various reasons(wide footed)
So its a 10 in roshes for me

size 9 in jays

size 9.5 in airmax

So i should go

Arena 40

Pleated 41

Got it :smile:

Last edited:
That's why I try not to give sizing advice because really, barely anyone knows what "true to size" means. Most here who wears Nike feels that is their "true to size" size but it can heavily vary when it goes on to a EU, UK, IT, FR, etc... sizing that goes almost 2 sizes big than the US and then others are traslated from 38-45. TTS should be the brannock size but not many are really aware of that, hell do not even know my own. :lol:

Great! so 2 sizes down for arenas, 1 size down for pleated.

and i understand where the issues come from, especially when people say i wear a size 10.

Because i wear different sizes in various shoes for various reasons(wide footed)
So its a 10 in roshes for me

size 9 in jays

size 9.5 in airmax

So i should go

Arena 40

Pleated 41

Got it :smile:
Correct.

I'm an 8 in jays

8.5 in airmax

39 in Arena

40 in Pleated.

Depending on where you currently reside, you may want to check out to see if there's a Neiman Marcus or even Balenciaga flagship store nearby to see if you can try a pair on in person for peace of mind.

I stopped by the South Coast Plaza Balenciaga Flagship store here in So Cal earlier and like the website, they had the Black Lambskin Arenas in stock along with one last pair of Purple Monochrome Pleated.

They also had those new "transparent/translucent" trainer hightops. Even though smoked, they are definitely see-thru, IMO they were hideous. 

WIsh i would have taken a picture.

Just to add to what's already been said, I'm a 9 US, 40 Arena but actually also 40 in pleated, dunno how that happened. 

Second, looks like SB is getting some MMM. 

Only thing is, they said the all black/white joints are for #sneakerboygirls, so. Take that as you will. 

With FedEx, they asked for my social security number before they released my package from customs, not sure how UPS or DHL deals with it. Never been hit with customs with USPS.

Other haves said they simply ignored it w/o repercussions though so it's really up to you how you want to deal with it.
Ups ask for a check for the customs cost at the door when they deliver the package.

Back on the sneakerboy import duties, I checked the invoice. TNT charges $15 flat handling charge and $15 flat transpiration charge. So while sneaker boys advertises free shipping, they have really passed the expense on to us, letting TNT charge us for shipping and giving Sneakerboy a deep discount.

New Qasa

Y3 Shelltoes?

This has potential with better colorways, all black upper and keep the sole white and you got a Adidas Classic x Roshe/Qasa.

Back on the sneakerboy import duties, I checked the invoice. TNT charges $15 flat handling charge and $15 flat transpiration charge. So while sneaker boys advertises free shipping, they have really passed the expense on to us, letting TNT charge us for shipping and giving Sneakerboy a deep discount.
TNT is in for a rude awaking. Sneakerboy shipped the shoes to my friend's house and they don't have my cc on file. 

This is week 2 still no invoice.  We'll see what happens.

TNT is in for a rude awaking. Sneakerboy shipped the shoes to my friend's house and they don't have my cc on file. 

This is week 2 still no invoice.  We'll see what happens.

Man i hope i dont regret this purchase from sneakerboy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom