Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wide feet and and I found the qasa to fit true to size. If you have regular or narrow feet they might be .5 size big.

^^ I'm normally a 9.5 and tried on both a 9 and 9.5 in the Qasa and opted for the size 9.5 but then again I always preferred a roomier fit over glove fit.

Just some pics from GQ

Bally

Dior

Bottega

CP

Jordan Shine
Nike's Air Jordans have been knocked off by everyone. Yes, even the high-fashion brands. But instead of heading down to Fashion Week and smashing in pomaded heads, Jordan's designers are battling back. The brand's newest collection features its classic Jordan 1 silhouette in high-end leathers, simplistic solid colors, and a woven look that's more runway than hardwood. Usually messing with a classic is disastrous, but after looking at these, hypebeasts and purists alike can agree: swoosh.

Balenciaga

Funny that GQ calls these the first hit by Wang when the Arenas have existed maybe a year or two before he took over Balenciaga.

We Call These Air Wang 1's
Alex Wang's first sneaker as creative director at Balenciaga has nearly surpassed Nike and Adidas as the go-to shoe for NBA players. Off the court, at least. In fact, when we visited LeBron's closet in preparation for this issue's cover shoot, he had more than thirty-five pairs of these at the ready. So whether you're channeling your inner style MVP, or you're a fan of all things Wang, or you simply appreciate the hiking-inspired eyelets and European leather, these might be your big splurge this spring.

I was at the SLP store on 3 E 57th st. In NYC

Call 1-212-980-2970

Thank you so much NiceLikeChrist, I'm gonna go there tomorrow!!

:lol: Kevin you really love those shoes,man. Hope they have your size.

Yeah, I've been looking for the black suede for a while and love the tan pair that I have. They are surprisingly comfortable for a pair of dress shoes/ biker boots.

LeBron has more than thirty-five pairs of arenas?! I can't even think of that many colorways for them.

wore these KVA for the first time. had at least 10-15 people/sales associates ask about them or compliment

Last edited:
wore these KVA for the first time. had at least 10-15 people/sales associates ask about them or compliment

Funny you should say that. I wore my icuras KVA (the ugliest shoes ever according to fake Loub boy) and got mad compliments from all the sales associates at Barney's, Saint Lauren, and even customers at Lanvin. Most didn't know what type of shoes they were, but they knew what time it was.

The croc KVAs are just awesome.

Weird that the Icarus are $680 at Hypebeast while they are $800 at SSense though.

Why are you comparing yourself to LeBron?

Dude chill. You guys are ruining this thread with these pointless comments specifically aimed at other members.

35 is an outrageous amount to have for arenas, or any shoe. Don't think dude was seriously comparing himself to LeBron.

Last edited:
MrPorter, Saks, NeimanMarcus, Barneys, Bergdorf, LN-CC, Oki-Ni, LVR, Antonioli, TresBien, Yoox, TheCorner, Ssense, Forward, etc...

Pretty much all stores that sells them have them on sale eventually as long as it's not sold out.

Last edited:
Thanks bud, I'll try to keep an eye on all of those lol. Just for my sanity, do they hold major annual sales? Like any coming up this month or next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom