Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I do prefer most just wear them and let them get beat but that's not everyone's mentality and to those who wants their kicks spotless, I'd rather they know how to do it the right way.

None of those will get rid of creases though so the shoes will still look worn and it is never a bad idea to get tips on how to get rid of the smell off of your shoes. :D I never thought of putting dryer sheets on shoes before but it does sound like a great idea.

I would, I haven't cleaned my all white SLPs, LVs and GATs, I just wipe it when it gets dusty and that is it. I just love them beat up. I do clean the sole when there's mud or excess dirt though, I just don't want to put the shoes in my closet or shoe rack when there are too much excess dirt. Other than that, I just leave as is. No plan to resell them anyways so no need to keep them "fresh".

MCM

I'm not a big fan but some here like their bags iirc

jqngk9.jpg

^what about your all white kicks man? Beat em up?

I think it largely depends on the shoe, whether it will look good beat up or not. I think white areans would look good a little beat up with the sole a little yellowed, that's why I like the blanc Clair's. but denim stains never look good imo, i try just to not wear raw denim with white kicks, light jeans look better with them anyway. they won't look as bright with light jeans either

I think it largely depends on the shoe, whether it will look good beat up or not. I think white areans would look good a little beat up with the sole a little yellowed, that's why I like the blanc Clair's. but denim stains never look good imo, i try just to not wear raw denim with white kicks, light jeans look better with them anyway. they won't look as bright with light jeans either

Good points. I wholeheartedly agree on the midsole. Hoping the extra blanc can age to a slight yellow before I completely destroy the uppers. I think I will wear them like everything else and just avoid crowded bars/clubs with them.

I was just there yesterday and they didnt have them

unless youre talking about these
That is wild because the new ones were definitely there on Sunday... I even asked the salesman if they had my size and they did.. I planned on coming back for them but ended up spending my money elsewhere...  They must have sold out

Those white rafs with the green strap :x :x :smokin, hurts my soul

they were on sale on ssense too, I just couldnt really buy designer shoes back then

How comfortable are the Saint Laurent high tops? Can't decide if I like the red/black or the blue/black more. Thinking I may actually try getting both depending on how comfortable they actually are.

PLEASE TELL ME BASICGARMENTS.COM IS LEGIT! THEY JUST RESTOCKED RED, EXTRA WHITE, AND BLACK LEATHER ARENAS FOR ONLY $500 EACH WITH DISCOUNT 15% OFF CODE! JUST COPPED 1 PAIR OF WHITE AND 1 PAIR OF RED! LET ME KNOW Y'ALL AND GO GRAB YOUR PAIRS ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom