Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raf Simons x Adidas Rising Star 1 Leather Sneakers on Mr. Porter as of today. Pretty dope.

Last edited:
Isn't sneakerboy Australian? Why do they have the gold/black SLP? Maybe EU just got them first, and they'll hit the US in another few weeks?
jack said earlier thay they won't see a us release according to his boy who works at slp.

I really wish they would jus make em available here would be so mucb easier

Isn't sneakerboy Australian? Why do they have the gold/black SLP? Maybe EU just got them first, and they'll hit the US in another few weeks?
Sneakerboy is "based" in Australia but really supplied by and ran from Asia. The Asian market usually gets the same exclusives as Europe it not, even more. They are not on coming to the US anytime this year and next year seems a little late.  I doubt they have to many pairs and once the picture goes up people will probably buy them out with a quickness. 

That is correct.. Blk/gold is not reaching the U.S.

I spoke with all my reps and they all confirmed, they didn't order any pairs for the U.S boutiques.

Yep what Mr. 100 said. They didn't even give them the option to order. My guy called an most stores called cooperate to ask the same question once they found out. 

Anybody hear from Balenciage on the Arenas ordered online?

Havent gotten an email yet or anything, or is that normal for them online store?

Anybody hear from Balenciage on the Arenas ordered online?

Havent gotten an email yet or anything, or is that normal for them online store?

Ive been following my order daily. Yesterday it said it was being shipped from Italy to their warehouse in the states to be shipped from there. Today it says their warehouse is processing the order.

jack said earlier thay they won't see a us release according to his boy who works at slp.

I really wish they would jus make em available here would be so mucb easier

Sneakerboy is "based" in Australia but really supplied by and ran from Asia. The Asian market usually gets the same exclusives as Europe it not, even more. They are not on coming to the US anytime this year and next year seems a little late.  I doubt they have to many pairs and once the picture goes up people will probably buy them out with a quickness. 
That is correct.. Blk/gold is not reaching the U.S.

I spoke with all my reps and they all confirmed, they didn't order any pairs for the U.S boutiques.

Yep what Mr. 100 said. They didn't even give them the option to order. My guy called an most stores called cooperate to ask the same question once they found out. 
Alright, you guys convinced me. Just placed an order for a Black/Gold pair. Whoot! Think I'll pass now on the red ones. They just look so similar to the Bred 1 I already wear and love.

Recently also received delivery of my Red Pleated Balenciagas. Wow!! Hands down my favorite all red shoe now! I was trying desperately to get the red Arenas but kept missing out, but now I'm honestly not sure if I even need those anymore.

Alright, you guys convinced me. Just placed an order for a Black/Gold pair. Whoot! Think I'll pass now on the red ones. They just look so similar to the Bred 1 I already wear and love.

Recently also received delivery of my Red Pleated Balenciagas. Wow!! Hands down my favorite all red shoe now! I was trying desperately to get the red Arenas but kept missing out, but now I'm honestly not sure if I even need those anymore.
congrats my man. Which size did u grab? How much did they hot u for if u don't mind me asking

Please take some in feet pics of of the pleateds.

Jack when we gon get on feet pics of gold slp? Cmon man

Last edited:
^hmmm well i guess the
dang, you know what i tried calling the number for their store i got off google twice and it was disconnected. i went directly to the website this and and got through this time. i just pre ordered the black blue pair and they also said the black red pair is coming in two weeks. i think i'm done buying shoes for a while now.

312-202-0166

this place is legit. just did my preorder here

Received my pair.

Looking forward to the Rogue Grenat & the grain leather collection.

Last edited:
Nicely done. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I kinda think Balenciaga will have another restock on those next month or sooner. Anyone else think so?

johnson184 johnson184 camron gif (why doesn't it work anymore)

maybe during the fall winter season. but stores pre sold all theirs and they went online so I think that's that. if I were you I'd try to call that San Jose store when it opens and see if they have pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom