Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're a Del Toro collab, avail in the summer. Not happy how derivative it is. Check this, Fujiwara 2010 sneakers. 

And then the DT's. 

Honestly.

It's so blatant. SMH. Giuliano Fujiwara always has some ahead of it's time designs. I just wish they were more readily available.

Thoughts on having 2 pairs of black arenas..one to beat, one to wear on nicer occasions? or is that stupid...

They're a Del Toro collab, avail in the summer. Not happy how derivative it is. Check this, Fujiwara 2010 sneakers. 

And then the DT's. 

Honestly.
yeah that's a blatant rip off :lol:. The del toros look better though imo

Is it true they run big?  its a bunch of pairs on ebay for the low but theitr smaller than my normal size
i have fbt shamans and they absolutely run a full size big...without a doubt. I've owned two pairs of fbt shamans and they both fit a whole size big. But I have heard people say completely opposite so I think it varies by the model. Don't feel weird about asking the seller to measure the shoe for u. That's how I knew I would be good.

Lol thanks, I'm supposed to get the arenas and the other pleateds today I'll post pics when they arrive

Man thats so lucky, I gotta wait til next week before they get here.

Please post pics of both when you get a chance.

@Allstardope did you get anything from Belle & Clive sale?

Pics as promised...

Got an extra size 45 red pleated deadstock

yes lol i really wasnt expecting to get them thats y i ordered another pair
nice! well im happy you didnt get scammed haha always a plus.  how much you win them for?  Ive been lookin for a size 40 but havent seen anything under like $850-900, dont want em bad enough to spend that right now really

nice! well im happy you didnt get scammed haha always a plus.  how much you win them for?  Ive been lookin for a size 40 but havent seen anything under like $850-900, dont want em bad enough to spend that right now really
less than that...if anyone is interested I'm looking to trade one of the red pleateds for a violet pleated size 45! If anyone's interested lmk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom