Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Qasas, their cool. Somewhat disappointed they're made in China, I expected them to be made in Japan. Quality isn't that bad though.

Last edited:
Late to the party, but to answer the Visvim question, it took them maybe two weeks for them to ship my order, and yes I did get hit with 10 or 15% percent, can't quite remember, roughly 66$ for some FBT's. 

Anybody can tell if these authentic or not?
Might want to try superfuture or hypebeast forums. Not to say that there isn't someone here who could probably tell you, but the high end NT thread is generally just European sneakers, not a whole lot of people savvy on Visvim. 

I'd love to hear an update on whether or not you get hit hard once the shoes are shipped w/ a bill.  I've really been wanting to grab onto some Visvims off their site, but hate purchasing something not knowing the final out the door price of the item w/ these international sites.

I ordered some FBT's about a month ago. I haven't got hit with a bill yet. I'm waiting though. Ordered the shoes Monday night, they were here Friday.

they got the arenas in rouge braise on balenciaga.com in size 40 and 42. if anybody cares
They actually sold out as soon as they restocked. Page monitor went off and tried to check out, crapped out midway and got cart jacked. Ridiculous how hard it is to cop right now. 

They actually sold out as soon as they restocked. Page monitor went off and tried to check out, crapped out midway and got cart jacked. Ridiculous how hard it is to cop right now. 
:lol: what is this, ndc? I don't think its that serious, you're probably competing against another member in this thread (or dare I say lurker?)

page monitors for arenas
sick.gif
sick.gif
I didn't even know they had monitors for Arenas, just for Jordans. I guess If you really want a pair, based on what the resellers are doing to the prices adding an extra $250-300 markup on Rouges...
mad.gif
 Luckily I grabbed my pair when they dropped first online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom