Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish those were it, those arenas released only in balenciaga stores and I missed out on the grey. Still looking for them to this day.

The yellow is an actual yellow similar to the prelude vs but a little darker but with a black midsole and laces(I think)

I wish those were it, those arenas released only in balenciaga stores and I missed out on the grey. Still looking for them to this day.

The yellow is an actual yellow similar to the prelude vs but a little darker but with a black midsole and laces(I think)
Yea was hoping it was a re-release, and man I'm looking high and low for the Grey's too. Good luck. I mentioned this site has some but they seem suspect, what you think, and they calling the colorway Olive? http://www.privewealthclub.com/product-p/bal-olive.htm

rfx45 rfx45 the thing is, we're basically saying the same thing, but your still arguing with me like your right and I'm wrong. you don't like to discuss things, you like being right. you think your opinion is always right. i have opinions but I can agree to disagree, I really don't care to argue

BS! You agreed with Gabe, I didn't, so obviously we aren't saying the same thing. You even defended Gabe on a point I disagreed on and you are saying we are saying the same thing?

Problem is your literacy. Stop feeling like a damn martyr, it's a damn discussion board. You don't want to join in or someone else to response, then leave your thoughts out of it. I didn't even quote you, I quoted Gabe and look, the misunderstanding have been cleared up and to some extent, you obviously didn't fully comprehend what he wrote either.

You seem mad because someone else replied against you and doesn't just bow down or give your posts thumbs or something?

It's about discussing things out but maybe you are just not capable of doing so so that's why your comeback is "I guess you just like to argue"? I mean seriously, I didn't agree with Gabe, should I have argued for his side? Makes no damn sense. :lol:

nthat.gif

Holy cow at the tres bien 40% off. White KVA icarus for $450 shipped.

Really been trying to take it easy but I might have to jump on that.

Wait what? Only seeing 20. Where's the extra 20 from? 

We get the 20% off for non EU customers and they automatically apply another discount at checkout. The KVA icarus come down to $544 with the non EU discount then they hit you with another $105 off w/ free shipping.

Just ordered the white pair :smokin

We get the 20% off for non EU customers and they automatically apply another discount at checkout. The KVA icarus come down to $544 with the non EU discount then they hit you with another $105 off w/ free shipping.

Just ordered the white pair
smokin.gif
Holy fk things are selling out as I'm refreshing though, lmao. Almost swooped those RO Island Dunk's but they're gone now. 

Just ordered the white pair
smokin.gif
Whoops back to back posts, but how do the KVA's fit anyway? Size down if I remember correctly?

Damn everything I tried to get sold out on checkout. Those Ricks and KVA's should've been copped more swiftly. Time to sulk tho.

I'd say SLPs are a bit more popular right now just because most still do not have them while most have a pair of the Arenas already. Both are selling out on sight but SLPs are a bit more sought right now. But again the point is celebs didn't hype the SLPs, hell when I first posted it here, I was like one of two who liked them, most just bashed them and told people to buy Stan Smiths instead.
laugh.gif
If they werent AJ1 inspired, they woudnt get the praise they do. You cant even say "if you took away the fact they are AJ1 inspired" because the shoe looks WAY too similar to not be compared to the AJ1. I would even go as far as being a "rip off". 
laugh.gif

Gorgeous shoe either way.

Damn wish I would've seen the tres bein discount earlier ... Couple of mmm n a pair geobaskets I was looking at.. Oh well money saved ... Copped the qasa earlier in the week.. Will post pics shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom