Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been MIA, took some of those shoes money and paid cash on a 1996 Chevy Impala and a 2013 Lexus ES350 fully loaded. Next is a loft downtown....

Good looks, gonna be ordering something from them in a few days so I'll definitely be tossing them an email to see if they can help me out.
If I understand correctly, their extra 20% sale ends the 30th or so, so better hurry.

Only like the white out of those givenchy. For that model period only the all white and all black do it for me.

The black/blue didn't look bad in person though.

At least some are taking advantage of the hype and making smart investments.

So are you trying to say others that buy these don't have smart investments?

I got my life insurance since 18
I have my annuity locked in @ 3% since I was 18

401k :smile:

I own a home which is paid off.

Have two whips.

And I'm about to turn 28.

No college either just in case you wondered.

Anyways, hope some of you picked up Balenciagas.

^^That's a good look.

I am guessing he's talking about the loft or the fact that I'm not spending money on the hype and more so on something else.

I already own 6 pairs of Balenciaga so the feeling is not there like it was in the beginning. Lol

I am looking for an alternative of these Salvatore Ferragamo, I have a wedding to attend soon.

I feel u. I wouldn't be buying shoes I can't afford u know. But that's chill. Those kicks are nice

smile.gif

Have two whips.

what was the point of that kinda od dont cha think

Givenchy Opens First Boutique in US

Exciting news as Givenchy has recently opened it's first United States boutique in Wynn Esplanade, Las Vegas. The new store covers over 3,100 square-foot of prime retail space featuring both the latest menswear and womenswear ready-to-wear collection, including bags and accessories.

The opening in Las Vegas marks a series a new store openings for Givenchy in the United States followed by a flagship store in New York on Madison Avenue. It is learned that the haute couture designer has inked a deal to inhabit a ritzy corner at 747 Madison next to its own former designer, Alexander McQueen store.

The new Givenchy boutique will engulf yet another second-floor apartment being purchased by Sutton so as to create a dramatic, double-height space for its target 2014 holiday opening. The upcoming 2,800 square-foot store will be located at the southeast corner of East 65th Street that was just leased by Givenchy is now solely owned by real estate tycoon Jeff Sutton.

Givenchy’s previous store at 710 Madison closed in 2008. Earlier this month, CEO Sebastian Suhl disclosed plans to open boutiques in Miami and on “Upper Madison.”

Last edited:

At least some are taking advantage of the hype and making smart investments.

smile.gif

Have two whips.

that's nothing to brag about. 
laugh.gif

you're hood rich at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom