Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for an alternative of these Salvatore Ferragamo, I have a wedding to attend soon.

Didn't Gucci make something similar?

Anybody?

Last edited:
Legit? I'm about to do a meetup. Anything I should look for to see if they are real or fake?
I'm no expert, but they look good to me. The leather quality and grain is a little different fakes, so dunno if you have any other recent Arena's but I'd bring a pair along to compare. 

Last edited:
This is what? The fourth time they've restocked in a week? Although I don't see any Rouge's up.
Weird, I had Rouge on mine, but I caught it as soon as it restocked so. Dunno if they took it down already. Honestly, this is a bad look for Balenciaga imo. Arena's are great, but people like exclusivity as obnoxious as that sounds. More pairs, lower street price, way more people wearing them. If you walk past a 14 year old in Balenciaga's, you're going to be less prone to want to wear yours, let alone buy new pairs, and that's what happened just last week. They really need to do something new.

Weird, I had Rouge on mine, but I caught it as soon as it restocked so. Dunno if they took it down already. Honestly, this is a bad look for Balenciaga imo. Arena's are great, but people like exclusivity as obnoxious as that sounds. More pairs, lower street price, way more people wearing them. If you walk past a 14 year old in Balenciaga's, you're going to be less prone to want to wear yours, let alone buy new pairs, and that's what happened just last week. They really need to do something new.

Rouge is there, but there's no way to add sizes of it. My size in the extra white is also causing an error whenever I try to add to cart, so that's probably gone too (44). As far as exclusivity goes, these are still ridiculously expensive and relatively rare sneakers. Just because you happened to see some rich 14 year old in them doesn't mean everybody and their momma is going to be wearing Arenas now. Honestly, it just seems that they're a pretty great entry point for people just getting into higher end sneakers (like myself). They're a classic and versatile looking shoe, unlike some other high end releases. ::cough MMM vaginas cough::

honestly as abundant as it seems arenas are, i think i have only seem others wearing them just a handful of times.

Keep trying man, you probably don't have time to keep checking the site but everytime they've restocked it was around this time.

Rouge is there, but there's no way to add sizes of it. My size in the extra white is also causing an error whenever I try to add to cart, so that's probably gone too (44). As far as exclusivity goes, these are still ridiculously expensive and relatively rare sneakers. Just because you happened to see some rich 14 year old in them doesn't mean everybody and their momma is going to be wearing Arenas now. Honestly, it just seems that they're a pretty great entry point for people just getting into higher end sneakers (like myself). They're a classic and versatile looking shoe, unlike some other high end releases. ::cough MMM vaginas cough::
That was just an example. I've maybe seen 9 or so pairs this semester at my uni, which doesn't sound like a lot but I mean we're talking about Balenciaga's and I'm in some small college town in north Texas. I really should only ever see like one in a year over here, 9's crazy. 

That was just an example. I've maybe seen 9 or so pairs this semester at my uni, which doesn't sound like a lot but I mean we're talking about Balenciaga's and I'm in some small college town in north Texas. I really should only ever see like one in a year over here, 9's crazy. 

I'm going to go ahead and guess that your experience is highly unrepresentative of the overall population. In my midwestern city it's rare for me to see someone in exclusive Nike's. If I actually saw someone in something high end I might have to ask them to take a picture and be my friend.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that your experience is highly unrepresentative of the overall population. In my midwestern city it's rare for me to see someone in exclusive Nike's. If I actually saw someone in something high end I might have to ask them to take a picture and be my friend.
Ah you're probably right. 
laugh.gif
 Maybe it's cause they were generally all wearing #NTDenim or skin tight leather pants that got me feeling some kinda way.

i said this a couple months ago and everyone attacked me, but i COMPLETELY agree. it was such a turn off visiting the website and seeing every single color restocked.  Made me regret grabbing onto the whites a month ago...they're just gonna keep coming back. before Balenciaga used to only stock them when the new season rolled around, probably 4 times a year?  Now it's like 4x a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom