Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 39 in pleated and arenas, i ordered a 40 in the bred colorway as well as the Gold/Blk colorway and it fits perfect.

Sorry bro, i feel partially responsible for that. Spoke with my sales associate and had her do a stock check, there were only 3 pairs of the royal colorway in a size 40 in the company as of Sunday afternoon (with one of the pair being the last size 40 on the website. So i jumped on it the next day.

cannot confirm or deny, but they have done it in the past so it is fair to assume that they will do so again. but dont hold your breath that the shoes you are interested in will be highly discounted. i can imagine only those ones with a ridiculous amount of buckles and the rollerskates going on sale.

finally got my arenas yesterday from the store :smokin

took the pic with my phone tho :lol:

9rr97m.jpg

Last edited:
Pass. It's confused, doesn't know if it wants to be lowtop or hightop and the design is just too busy without any flow.

Yea I know but I always like to get a few opinions before I drop a lot of money on something even if I like it..
while you're gathering useless opinions the shoe will sell out, if you like it just buy em :lol:

I planned on getting the backpack of the shoes don't fit but it looks like it's sold out on HB.

Here's your chance to get the backpacks at 40% off. I haven't ordered from them though and the website isn't very clear, I can't get the info to whether they ship outside of Europe and all so I hope you have better luck.

Just ordered the distressed black 3 strap margiela at 40% off from farfetch. The croc KVA runners come out to $418 shipped on their site with the voucher, not bad at all.

was debating on buying the black 3 strap, bought the silver SLPs to complete my collection. I couldn't think of a solid fit to wear with those 3 straps. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom