Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you guys tie your arenas i wanna tuck em in but it gets too lose and if i tie it then tuck it in i cant slide my feet in and out :lol: first world problems

how do you guys tie your arenas i wanna tuck em in but it gets too lose and if i tie it then tuck it in i cant slide my feet in and out :lol: first world problems

do you really need to tuck the laces in

i hate tucking laces with shoes but the arenas only look right with em tucked in

kanye-west-shrug.jpg

Last edited:
For my black arenas the laces were way too long for the shoe so I just looped them through multiple times on the eyelets near the top and then tie as per usual. Cant even notice that the laces are looped through more than once.

And yea I tie and untie every time I put a shoe on/off :lol:

For my black arenas the laces were way too long for the shoe so I just looped them through multiple times on the eyelets near the top and then tie as per usual. Cant even notice that the laces are looped through more than once.

And yea I tie and untie every time I put a shoe on/off :lol:
my worst fears :x that's od fam :x :lol:

Last edited:
whipped these out today, hadn't worn these in a few years now
I promise this isn't a shot, just curious but...are those sweatpants?  If so, do you wear sweatpants daily/with everything?  It's hard for me to keep up with NTers posting style, images, etc but it seems like every pic I remember you posted shows some baggy sweatpants.  If that's what you're comfortable in, no sweat.

I promise this isn't a shot, just curious but...are those sweatpants?  If so, do you wear sweatpants daily/with everything?  It's hard for me to keep up with NTers posting style, images, etc but it seems like every pic I remember you posted shows some baggy sweatpants.  If that's what you're comfortable in, no sweat.
I don't wear baggy sweats, I wear those nike slim type sweats right now cuz I'm fat. Too fat to wear other types of pants so I stick to the nike sweats and shorts now that summers coming.

I don't wear baggy sweats, I wear those nike slim type sweats right now cuz I'm fat. Too fat to wear other types of pants so I stick to the nike sweats and shorts now that summers coming.

Why don't you start trying to lose weight then? Set some goals for the summer. (SRS, not trying to throw shots or anything) there are fits out here we all need to prosper in

For those who were interested, I know there was talk about Saint Laurent not having anymore sales on this thread earlier.  But their sale is starting June 6

Wait what? You don't tie and untie your shoes between wears? :rofl:

all the backs to his shoes probably look like a wrinkled forehead

nah fam the back of my shoes look fine they're loose enough for me to slide em in im not jamming my foot in there and the tie is tight enough to keep my feet snug :smokin

arenas a different story though maybe because im lacing them all the way to the top :nerd: just now came to this conclusion.. :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Follow this page to get updated when Balenciaga drops at Nordstrom:

Damn, Nordstrom getting Balenciaga now too? It already surprises me to see them carrying Rick Owens.

Is it going to be available online or in-store only?

rfx45 rfx45 you should see the Designer Menswear section at the Flagship store. Rick Owens, Blk Denim, Givenchy, etc etc.

Fall '14 Balenciaga will launch at Aventura Mall, and Downtown Seattle Flagship only so far. On a side note, Givenchy and Versace shoes will also launch at select Nordstrom this season.

Oh yeah the Nordtsrom in my area started carrying Givenchy this season again, only clothing though.

They've always had select Gucci and D&G and Burberry items. A year or two ago they had a bunch of designers like Jil, DVN, Givenchy, etc... but they stopped carrying them.

As for Rick Owens, the San Diego Nordstrom has them, in LA I believe Maxfield is still the only store allowed to carry the mainline Rick Owens so you only really see DRKSHDW line in the other stores in the LA area.

Last edited:
I live in Seattle can't wait for those balenciagas to arrive! Never seem them in person before needa get a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom