Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing anyone hasn't seen before but here's my latest pair

Extra Blanc growing on me but i still wish it didn't look like they painted the shoe with white out.

Yeah I just brought the whites I think I'm going to sell them. They cool but something just not doing it for me but I really want red already have black.

does anyone have a good idea of when the SLP joints will be restocking?? ive already pre-ordered both pairs but still have not received a call from saint laurent. im sick and tired of seeing people posting pics of them picking up new pairs lol
mad.gif

How do Gucci sneakers fit? TTS? Size up/down?
Gucci sneakers are usually TTS. Just be aware of their sizing structure, their sneakers are referenced in Gucci sizes which are a whole size off from US sizes.

For example a 10G would be a men's 11 US. Same sizing model as Louis Vuitton sneakers, a LV 10 is a men's 11 US.

Last edited:

does anyone have a good idea of when the SLP joints will be restocking?? ive already pre-ordered both pairs but still have not received a call from saint laurent. im sick and tired of seeing people posting pics of them picking up new pairs lol
mad.gif
If they took a credit card auth..  You'll probably get your pairs during the middle to the end of May.  If no auth..  I would try to get pairs from ssense..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom