Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very wierd cause this guy has the paris logo
at the 4 minute mark

on comparison video

says paris but fonts are way different 
at 4:45 mark

Its your call, I'm just giving you my opinions and I could be wrong. I got all mine from either Barneys, Balenciaga or Matches.

Its your call, I'm just giving you my opinions and I could be wrong. I got all mine from either Barneys, Balenciaga or Matches.
yeah i see, i been looking around and none of these stores are selling them below market/sales lol

you get ur pairs retail? seems like prices for arenas keep going higher and higher, i remember retail was like 540$ before.

not it just me feel that if u want to sell its all up to buyer to feel comfortable in buying lol,

"plot twist" its 1045pm here, dude say we can meet at his girls house.

oh god this just doesnt sound legit lol

yeah i see, i been looking around and none of these stores are selling them below market/sales lol

you get ur pairs retail? seems like prices for arenas keep going higher and higher, i remember retail was like 540$ before.

not it just me feel that if u want to sell its all up to buyer to feel comfortable in buying lol,

"plot twist" its 1045pm here, dude say we can meet at his girls house.

oh god this just doesnt sound legit lol
they look legit but meetup sounds sus lol

I don't understand why people go through the motions of getting legit checks from others who  may not  know for sure if they are real, just pay the retail and you wont ever have to deal with the possibility of fakes, paying way over retail or weird *** meetups where **** could go all the way wrong.

Last edited:
Finally the red futures arrived today! Regarding creasing, it is identical to the black and white version. The futures crease really easily after a few wears so be prepared. Overall happy with the product 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Just ordered the Achilles Mid (Grey) in EU 43/ US 10 for $157 shipped. I normally wear 10-10.5. Anyone know if they will fit? Repped for the help.

My feet are on the wider side. So am I good or should I have sized up to 44/11? Appreciate the help.
TTS for wide footers, even if it is a bit long the wideness of your foot compensates for the slightly longer length if that makes sense...slimmer feet could size down because the shoe breaks in eventually anyway.

TTS for wide footers, even if it is a bit long the wideness of your foot compensates for the slightly longer length if that makes sense...slimmer feet could size down because the shoe breaks in eventually anyway.

Awesome. I'm looking forward to getting them.

1st time seeing them in my size, not even on the website. i dont buy a lot so the extra is whatever since i'll be wearing these into the ground
These run extremely big so just make sure you know what size you are by trying them on.

I'm a 10 in most Nike shoes and an 8 in these (41)

I'm a 7.5/8 and got a 40 in royals. They fit fine I think that 39.5 would've been perfect though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom