Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo I know this should probably be an easy question to answer but I've done my fair share of research and I can't seem to come up with much. Does anyone know of any good high-end sneaker spots in ATL? Neiman Marcus at Lenox has a decent selection of Balenciaga and Givenchy but I'm mainly looking for SLP, CL, and/or MMM. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

These in my rotation.

Ok, thanks. That was my initial thought. Anyone know about the bottom left? Its crazy how the price is doubled here in the US. I made the mistake with buying the 4s from H.Lorenzo. I fell in love with them despite the hate they receive and bought another pair for Japanese retail.
I'm a little worried for HS though. I could understand a few iconic Nike silhouettes and maybe a couple Jordan's, but now Presto's too? I smell a possible lawsuit. Regardless, where do you get them for *** retail. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So I am going to college next month and I was wondering If I should take all my shoes? I have a bunch of RO, Balmain, SLP, Balenciagas, and Givenchy shoes. What did u guys do?

only bring them if you want to get robbed
:lol: I don't think he'd get robbed so much as stuff potentially stolen if he's dorming. That's why I went to school locally, too many shoes to be worrying about all that

So I am going to college next month and I was wondering If I should take all my shoes? I have a bunch of RO, Balmain, SLP, Balenciagas, and Givenchy shoes. What did u guys do?
1) There's nothing wrong with taking them to school with you but I wouldn't take them all at once. I used to leave some at home and then switch out my rotation every time I went home for a break
2) If you do take them with you, don't make it obvious when you're moving them into your dorm. Cover all your stuff with sheets, or put them in black bags or moving boxes
3) Lock em up! Get a lock for your closet or keep them in a heavy duty chest with a lock on it
Hope that helps. Worked for me for 4 yrs and my school definitely had a reputation of being a little "rough". Only dudes that ever got robbed were the ones trying to stunt and make it obvious

1) There's nothing wrong with taking them to school with you but I wouldn't take them all at once. I used to leave some at home and then switch out my rotation every time I went home for a break
2) If you do take them with you, don't make it obvious when you're moving them into your dorm. Cover all your stuff with sheets, or put them in black bags or moving boxes
3) Lock em up! Get a lock for your closet or keep them in a heavy duty chest with a lock on it
Hope that helps. Worked for me for 4 yrs and my school definitely had a reputation of being a little "rough". Only dudes that ever got robbed were the ones trying to stunt and make it obvious

Alright thanks for the tip. Think I'll buy a chest of some sort.

I'm a little worried for HS though. I could understand a few iconic Nike silhouettes and maybe a couple Jordan's, but now Presto's too? I smell a possible lawsuit. Regardless, where do you get them for *** retail. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:  
I was surprised the 4s released without any conflict with Nike but HS caters to a different market and also releases low quantities so maybe that's why there hasn't been conflict with Nike. I hope there isn't, so I could receive my second pair without problems. HS restock will happen around next month. PM'ed about Japanese retail.

Hey guys just picked these up today! My first designer shoes and I really like them. I have a lot of Jordan's and what not, just felt the need to get a nice pair of quality shoes for once. Quick question since these are my first I'm looking to keep them as nice as possible, what would you guys do to keep them in good condition?

Hey guys just picked these up today! My first designer shoes and I really like them. I have a lot of Jordan's and what not, just felt the need to get a nice pair of quality shoes for once. Quick question since these are my first I'm looking to keep them as nice as possible, what would you guys do to keep them in good condition?
don't wear them everyday. know your weather. those shoes don't crease or really get dirty. wipe the whites with warm water towel compress after each wear. idk, that's the best advice i could give you

you know what i meant. he'll get drunk with some randoms and stuff will end up missing.
yea I feel you, that's why I couldn't do the whole college dorming situation, need my entire rotation of kicks available at all times :lol:

@Spartcom5  Those Lanvins were my first pair of highend sneakers also.  They are still one of my favorites.  They wear well and can be worn with a lot. Good pickup!

Adidas pretty much whoring it out to any designer or artist that will have them.

Juun J x Adidas

I'm a 10.5, but all I see in MMM Replica lows are 10 and 11. Do you guys recommend going .5 size up or down or just hold out for my TTS? Thanks and repped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom