Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I passed on the red futures that I ran into a few weeks back.

Just scored these SLP's via Barney's for $599 (from $1495).

Last pair available too :smokin

Damn. I want a pair and that price is really good. Going to hold out for the suede tans now. Trying to find a deal

Dang guys so I wore my lanvins for the first time today... They are a 41 but felt big? I wear a 41 in balenciagas which is a snug fit, but for the lanvins they were loose and slipped a little bit. Any if you guys know if lanvins run bigger than balenciagas?

Well, I wear a 43/10 in balenciagaarenas and a 9UK in lanvins which convert to a 10. make sure you're converting the sizes correctly bc lanvin always throws me off with the UK sizing.
Balenciagas run very wide, so if you got a the same size in both, lanvin def should be a little more snug

Balenciaga is coming out with pretty cool concepts, but these colors and styles are just not timeless.
Id love to have those all white denim arenas as beaters for the season, but I'd prefer getting something that I'd still love a couple years down the road. Just my 2 cents

Balenciaga is coming out with pretty cool concepts, but these colors and styles are just not timeless.
Id love to have those all white denim arenas as beaters for the season, but I'd prefer getting something that I'd still love a couple years down the road. Just my 2 cents
Exactly

this goes for other fashion sneakers as well..just not the same anymore
mean.gif

I think my next pair will be futures or a pair of mmm been really lopking to fimally get my hands on a pair

anrosa is stocking up on hender scheme next month and balmain denim very soon. Btw, how does hs even fit?

Last edited:
I was thinking of picking up the fringe slp from mientus and they seem much cheaper than the retail here. Am I missing something or they really that much cheaper (600 euro shipped).

I was in HS from 04-08. Only pair of designers I had were some Gucci Loafers.

Wore Dope Dealers (Foamposites), nike boots, new balance and throwback nikes a lot.
im from baltimore too, all fools wore in highschool were dopes LOL. every color..they went crazy when the blue joints came back out and then the eggplants.

I was thinking of picking up the fringe slp from mientus and they seem much cheaper than the retail here. Am I missing something or they really that much cheaper (600 euro shipped).

Probably VAT removal. Sometimes it is also affected by currency exchange or MSRP is just different prices in different countries? Like I notice Rick Owens jackets could have different MSRP depending on different stores from different countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom