Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleats are not returning..... Yet

Nothing is confirmed yet. I will definitely let the NT familia know once everything is officially confirmed. No rumors, just facts.

Please, let me know if/when you manage to get any Pleated's come in, sizes 39/40 :pimp:

Stay away from the size 39s.

You a 39? :lol: VVV

I tried a 39/40 on the perforated highs, the 39 fits me snug and the 40 ain't bad a little room in the toes..
I would get a 39 in the lows.

Last edited:
Not in this color. They are coming out with other colors. Espresso, Military olive, Charcoal and something else is what I've heard.

kmxlS.gif

military olive you say

Last edited:
Are all of those colors new? Which have been released before?
Yes, all new colors. The only other colors that have released are shadow grey and light brown. Kanye dyed his grey pair to look like a really dark brown which Bottega is making and calling the color espresso. lol

Last edited:

Yes, all new colors. The only other colors that have released are shadow grey and light brown. Kanye dyed his grey pair to look like a really dark brown which Bottega is making and calling the color espresso. lol
From what I've read around the interwebs, there's two exclusive colours only at the flagship stores, Army Green and Camel, and then two 'general release' colours, Ardoise (slate grey) and Espresso. Still haven't seen where to preorder them though. 
sick.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
 Hearing that MSRP is $810. If someone could point me in the right direction tho..

EDIT: These are the colours, based on other BV products. 

Last edited:
Called the valley fair store. They will have them in brown and charcoal. Put my name down for the brown. Thanks guys!

Called the valley fair store. They will have them in brown and charcoal. Put my name down for the brown. Thanks guys!
reppity reps. also here's my best approximation of what the colours will be like. 

Also it occurs to me that if they're changing the name from Buffalo to Aussie, does that mean they might not be made with buffalo suede anymore?

Last edited:
reppity reps. also here's my best approximation of what the colours will be like. 

Also it occurs to me that if they're changing the name from Buffalo to Aussie, does that mean they might not be made with buffalo suede anymore?

The rep over the phone said its still suede. Some difference in the heel but overall looks the same.

AIGHT BACK TO BACK POST. Called my local BV, the 4 colours are what I said they were, and there are exclusive flagship colours but you can preorder any of them so no idea why they're called exclusive. She said MSRP was actually ~900+, but wasn't sure on it. Supposedly she'll hmu with pics within a week. I'll post em up on here if I get any. 

AIGHT BACK TO BACK POST. Called my local BV, the 4 colours are what I said they were, and there are exclusive flagship colours but you can preorder any of them so no idea why they're called exclusive. She said MSRP was actually ~900+, but wasn't sure on it. Supposedly she'll hmu with pics within a week. I'll post em up on here if I get any. 
any idea when they will actually drop? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom