Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow those boots look good  
pimp.gif

Those do look nice but I think I may like the Common Projects Chelsea boots a bit better. Hopefully, those actually come out and are as nice as those sample pictures looked.

Those do look nice but I think I may like the Common Projects Chelsea boots a bit better. Hopefully, those actually come out and are as nice as those sample pictures looked.
These are the two colors for SS15. CP doesn't drop all of their styles for the season at once. I would start looking out for them now. I have not seen them any where yet but  some of their other boots are beginning to pop up at retailers.

Last edited:

wanting to get pair of the BV boots..any idea if its US release only?
What are they Nike? Come on man, These are not limited Jordans. lol sorry just a little joke, but seriously, These are going to be sold in all of Bottega Veneta boutiques,Barneys, Mr porter, matches fashion, Farfetch,luisaviaroma, just like the other pairs did. Although this time around they will sell out with the quickness. Just like how Arenas used to sell out fast. I wouldn't worry too much about pre ordering them. They are going to be everywhere just like last time but no one noticed cause they didn't want them. lol

Do you guys put any sole protectors or any other protection on your boots? Suede SLP wyatt/jodphur specifically in my case

I read on Instagram about some people putting vibram soles and heel taps on their SLP boots- especially, the jodhpurs. I'm presuming that is due to them having a significantly thinner sole than say, the Wyatts.

These are the two colors for SS15. CP doesn't drop all of their styles for the season at once. I would start looking out for them now. I have not seen them any where yet but  some of their other boots are beginning to pop up at retailers.

[/quote

From what I have heard these are part of ss15 part 2 drop, have been keeping my eyes open but haven't seen anything yet, but if anybody does please let me know because those greys are a must

I read on Instagram about some people putting vibram soles and heel taps on their SLP boots- especially, the jodhpurs. I'm presuming that is due to them having a significantly thinner sole than say, the Wyatts.

I do it for traction and comfort.

Are high fashion boots such as BV and SLP comparable in quality to say Edward Green, Lobb, or even C&J?

Price points seem similar.

I'm not certain but I'd say no. I feel it's like watches.

Gucci is an expensive watch brand but it's quality isnt on par with Omega. With designer pieces, we're paying a lot for the name.

Are high fashion boots such as BV and SLP comparable in quality to say Edward Green, Lobb, or even C&J?

Price points seem similar.

No. Maybe close to C&J?

At the end of the day, it's likely going to be details in craftsmanship that you won't even notice anyways. Most of these you can still resoled and stand whatever you put it through on a day to day basis.

Seems like money would be better spent on some MTO EG or Lobb, that is unless you wait for sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom