Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude said never tried on. There is a pic on feet.
laugh.gif
i wouldnt be too worried hes got a few other high end item for sale including some saint laurent denim i believe.  Besides you pay via paypal if its not what is says it is then you send back , simple.  for 400 i would be buying that **** in .2 second if it was 40-41

i wouldnt be too worried hes got a few other high end item for sale including some saint laurent denim i believe.  Besides you pay via paypal if its not what is says it is then you send back , simple.  for 400 i would be buying that **** in .2 second if it was 40-41

Good point. If it were leather tho, I would've scooped them up.

Thanks and if I can recall correctly, they were down to around $400- maybe a little under even.

^^^ Arenas look good, looks like the original ''gris'' colorway.

BUT the only true way to verify is better angles and a pic of the box label.. The fakes out there have improved but from those pics they look legit.

Balenciaga Arenas are so uncomfortable. Not Louboutin uncomfortable, but I expected more.
I have the opposite experience. I think both my arenas are less comfortable than my Louboutins.

If I had to go in order of comfort it'd be: Louboutin Spikes, SLP sl10's, Balenciaga Cotes, Balenciaga arenas.

Same that you have posted my man. Your pics with balmain bikers helped sell me on em lol.

Perfect summer shoe. Might opt for them as my vacation sneaker when I head to Paris next month.

Nice :pimp: its funny you mention the bikers, they was what I was wearing today with the gats as pictured earlier, the light wash pair, man.. I was eating some hot wings at some new exotic food restaurant, we were just chopping it up having a light lunch and as I bit into a chicken wing and pulled it with my teeth the chicken skin snapped back perfectly and catapulted some hot sauce onto my mmm sweater along with a nice blood splatter of sauce onto the crotch/thigh area on the balmain bikers :smh: |I being a light wash, you can imagine I was not amused, that's $1k plus of clothing ruined :lol: on a positive note.. The wings weren't bad and the gats walked out of there unscathed.

It went a little something like this..

Feelings were hurt today. :lol:

Oh, and drkingschultz drkingschultz it looks like they did release a tan perforated already like we talked about.

That picture is deceiving, I was searching Google to find another picture to compare it against, I would say it is a very poor photo of the greys though brother as I can't find no other photo on the Internet of a tan cw, buy hey we can dream :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom