Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some new season "wool effect" arenas

And some random new company

No pun intended, but I got a pair of long-time, never-thought-I'd-find, grails on grailed.com today.

SLP Suede Chelsea boot. Definitely not a Scott Disick fan, but he ripped these well.

Of course, this is just a week or so after I ordered a pair of Story ET Falls and spending a s*** ton of dough on video equipment. But I knew I'd never see this come up again.

I'll take photos when they arrive.

Son of a bee Brian...I was messaging that dude on the SLP FB group about those >:

Realistically though, it was very unlikely that I would've copped. Still not finished with my furnishing kick for my new pad. Low key jelly tho :lol:

Ah damn! I messaged him through grailed and he wasn't responding until I finally sent an offer.

I've still got those Story ET's coming if you're at all interested in those. 

Last edited:
Realtalk this Story ET Fall about to be that new. Their prices are amazing. I've liked the Chelsea boot from back in the day when my dad would wear them but all this new hype surrounding them as me like :smh: if I should by them. But for $236 how can you beat that?

Word SEF has me intrigued. I'd like a nice boot for the fall but I want to see pics of the suede side zips so I can decide between those and the Chelseas. :nerd:

Grey Chelsea and it's a wrap boi

Debating on copping their black leather Chelsea or finding a black combat boot like the CP Juan from heir new collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom