Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the bball high and these new lows are dope, but I not worth $400. Rather pick up regular achilles or something else for that amount. Bball lows should be in the $250 range.

I love the bball high and these new lows are dope, but I not worth $400. Rather pick up regular achilles or something else for that amount. Bball lows should be in the $250 range.
why would they be less than Achilles tho? They are definitely more detailed...

why would they be less than Achilles tho? They are definitely more detailed...

The achilles to me looks more like a high-end shoe worth the $300-400. I get what you are saying about the details, but the bballs remind me to much of the AF1/Dunk hybrid (not as much as Celine tho). These dunks in particular

Remove the swoosh and the look very similar to Bballs. I paid $90 for the dunks so in my mind I can justify the $250 for bballs. IMO the achilles with its simple silhouette and design just feels less sporty more high-end. Maybe I'm too cheap. :lol:

dope-factory has a 15% code, has worked on everything I've tried. DOPE15%OFF

You can get black or white margiela future highs for: $491 + $17 shipping, or lows for $441 +$17 shipping. Around $3-$400 cheaper than I have seen elsewhere.

They also have KVA multi lace lows for $196 shipped 

What really matters is you can get CP achilles for $182 + Shipping

These are so fire. Trying to get the same exact pair. Saw some pics on IG. Where did you get them?

I ordered my pair from Barney's for $350.They should be here in the next couple days. I'll post some on feet shots soon. Matches has them for $327 but they don't have them in stock just yet so it's only preorders.

The idea of more detailing means its worth spending more money on would mean that you think Zannoti or Pierre Hardy's are a pretty buy in terms of quality and price point than say a pair of GATs, Lanvin's, or even Pleateds.

The idea of more detailing means its worth spending more money on would mean that you think Zannoti or Pierre Hardy's are a pretty buy in terms of quality and price point than say a pair of GATs, Lanvin's, or even Pleateds.
no not at all i wouldnt think that. but when they are made by the same company i would think that the leather quality between bballs and achilles are the same. the sole is the same. but there are more details and more stitching so i would think they are more expensive for cp to produce so thats why i wouldnt expect them to be cheaper. when ur comparing different brands to one another ur talking about different qualities, different production factories, different levels of brand hype, theres just way more factors that determine price.

Achilles is the more popular model and as nearly everything CP eventually hits a sale, he was just telling you the price point you should aim to pay if you decided to try for bball joints.

He never was saying they retailed for $250.

dope-factory has a 15% code, has worked on everything I've tried. DOPE15%OFF
You can get black or white margiela future highs for: $491 + $17 shipping, or lows for $441 +$17 shipping. Around $3-$400 cheaper than I have seen elsewhere.
They also have KVA multi lace lows for $196 shipped 
What really matters is you can get CP achilles for $182 + Shipping
Edit: nevermind

Last edited:
hey guys i really need your help... i have a pair of black balenciaga pleateds and was wondering what kind of cleaner do you use to clean the suede on them?

Those boots are sexy.

Yo ask can u drop a line in the staying in shape thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom