Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do the trade, I mean you aren't wearing it anyways based on your sig. Plus I think the baby cats (Vans era-rip?) aren't exclusive to one season, I think I just saw MrPorter or Barneys re-stock though it might of different color?

Depends where you're at

These things are super common and faked but I mean they are classic

Yea those wheat futures are nice Kev
Blame the price, I travel a lot for work and also live in LA i barely see them on feet.

Just ordered these off of FWRD...

Really excited to see how they look on me! Any suggestions on what look best with them or pics of people pulling them off right?!

Thanks!

Are the wheat Futures available anywhere else besides Barneys and preferrably cheaper than $900. I like them but I honestly can't afford to drop that much on a single shoe

And what is the smallest size that Arenas come in
its barney exclusive from what i know 

Just ordered these off of FWRD...

Really excited to see how they look on me! Any suggestions on what look best with them or pics of people pulling them off right?!

Thanks!

:smokin

I would say don't over think your outfit or try to be matchy matchy. Black jeans & grey tee or white tee. Grey jeans with a black tee, raw denim, many possibilities with it actually

What are the slp called that have the (for lack of better word lol) shimmer on them? Seen them on ig in red and black but don't see any stores

You're referring to sneakers right? The metallic SL10h's? They're currently available in SL stores as well as some other department stores (Saks, Barneys, Neiman Marcus, etc.)

You're referring to sneakers right? The metallic SL10h's? They're currently available in SL stores as well as some other department stores (Saks, Barneys, Neiman Marcus, etc.)

never mind they're glittered skates I found them

Last edited:
^^^If anyone want a pair of DS SLP Jodhpur boots in the above link, let me know I have a pair in 42.5 which fit more like 43 for sale for a better deal.^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom