Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all my purchases from Visvim, I never got hit with customs (knocks on wood)
I find USPS to be the best service that rarely hits me with customs with my overseas purchases.

bred QR boost ons ale at bloomingdales for $307: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...l&rid=Null&pn=1&ppp=180&sp=Null&rid=Null&pn=1
Extra $20 off(or more if you spend more) if you sign-up to be a Loyallist (free to sign-up).

All Y3 shoes are actually on sale including the Desert Boosts and EQT: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/buy/a...338&brand=Y-3&cm_sp=shop_by_brand-_-MEN-_-Y-3

Avoid fakes, buy from authorized retailers, like Bergdorf who is offering $10k off if you spend $40k. BUY NOW!

ImageProxy.mvc
Are th
yup. For me if I buy something high end I'll meet with the dude in the boutique and have em check before I pay. If I'm buying Kanye lvs I'm sure as hell not handing over 1000+ until I'm sure I'm getting what I want
Lol you can actually take your shoes to the store to have them check if they are fake?

I purchased from visvim a couple months ago and I was not hit with custom fees, I ordered from California if it matters, and the shipping was from USPS

Great to hear i also ordered from Cali. Phew and savings is good when I'm paying that on a pair lil

Arenas are dead.  I'm holding onto my old Noir and Extra Blanc ones, but I picked up the Beige Lin Arenas this past April, wore them probably a handful of times, they are in awesome condition.  I listed them on ebay initially for $475, but now I've brought it down at $399.  I've got some people ripping me offering $220. Would love some input on what's reasonable on the lowest I should sell them for?  

Might as well keep em at 220. I wouldn't sell for lower than 350, doesn't make sense

Arenas are dead.  I'm holding onto my old Noir and Extra Blanc ones, but I picked up the Beige Lin Arenas this past April, wore them probably a handful of times, they are in awesome condition.  I listed them on ebay initially for $475, but now I've brought it down at $399.  I've got some people ripping me offering $220. Would love some input on what's reasonable on the lowest I should sell them for?  
I just bought the exactly same shoes in same condition (worn twice looks almost new) in size 45 for 360 shipped.

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks for the feedback.  I'll hold on to them unless I can get minimum $350, otherwise, you all are right, it's pointless selling.  At least they're sick shoes. 

Yea they are dying fast, tried selling a pair of 44 rouge braise and was getting all sorts of crappy offers, the ship has kinda sailed on getting your $ back, either accept a lowball offer or keep and trash.

Future in those new SL23h

Most people in here prob don't follow rap but yea this guy doesn't mess around when it comes to designer.

I don't know what artist people like in here, you could be into older stuff or just something different period. Lol

SL22h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom