Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are bound to hit discount

don't think any SLP sneaker us worth retail. leather quality is much too basic.

True. After a few wears they look beat.

I sleep on Valentinos in about to get some pairs, they be selling out though.

I wanna compare the current SLP leather to my pair of royals. My pair is before they switched the leather I'm curious how different it really is. My leather seems to crease/hold up pretty well and my pair are beaters at this point.

Anybody knows the quality of Vince shoes?  I see they're trying to get into the sneaker market...

I'm liking these:

They're decent, they go on deep discount though just like their clothes.

I do feel like they pretty much just copy of what's mostly out there already though, like even their mid-soles a Lanvin rip.

I wanna compare the current SLP leather to my pair of royals. My pair is before they switched the leather I'm curious how different it really is. My leather seems to crease/hold up pretty well and my pair are beaters at this point.
This is my post from 6/8/15:

Speaking from my experiences the most recent pairs of SL10H have leather which is nowhere near the quality of the pairs of SL10H I've owned when they were first released or even the SL01 low or SL13H.  I've owned Balenciagas, Lanvins, Silent by Damir Doma, Common Projects, even Wings + Horns and they have all been significantly higher quality than these newly released SL10H.  Seems Saint Laurent went the Balenciaga Arena route for the SL10H and increased the price while lowering quality because they knew they would still sell due to the increased demand.
I currently own 5 pairs of Saint Laurent sneakers: SL01 Low, SL02H in suede, SL02 in suede, SL08H (fringe suede), SL10H.  Obviously only the SL01 & SL10H are leather but they are both at least 2 years old.  The SL01 was my first pair, released before the SL10H and oddly enough, the SL10H I have are better quality than the SL01, that'd not to say the SL01 aren't a nice leather.

The two pairs of the SL10H I had bought in the last 6 months were terrible quality leather, I returned one and sold the other.  I mentioned in another post that I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in years but the leather on the newest batches of SL10H is what I remember Jordans to be like.  It's very disappointing.

If you do get a new pair in hand, it's unbelievable how noticeable it is.

Last edited:
They're decent, they go on deep discount though just like their clothes.

I do feel like they pretty much just copy of what's mostly out there already though, like even their mid-soles a Lanvin rip.
I agree with this.  Their sneakers are comparable to a lot of "high-end" labels.  It is interesting though because they clearly copy Lanvins high & low sneakers while most other designers copy or are inspired by other sneakers as well.

Did anyone on here buy these Saint Laurent runners that I posted last week?  I'm curious because they had been on sale for a little while and then within a few days after I posted most sizes were gone and now all appear to be sold out.

They were not my style so I thought it would help some of you who might be interested since they were only approx 120 euros

Didn't wan to do it but someone was gon' do it anyways, so...

"Blue Magic." Decided to wear my Violet Balenciaga Pleated High Top sneakers today. 
happy.gif
 I know this is a long shot but if anyone or knows someone who has the Orange Pleated High Tops in a 46 willing to sell let me know. I need that color to complete my collection. Thanks in advance.

I know I said no more tan, but I could not say no to a pair of '13 wyatts.

I know, not the closest shot of the boots, but you all know what these look like, and I had to include the shirt for the Metallica fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom