Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a Burberry wallet and it's great and all, but it's really boring on the eye.

I don't like overly flashy things but it's just a black leather wallet.

Might get an LV or Goyard sometime soon

wear rare airs wear rare airs

Sheesh. You have to request the price for the cartier wallets? :lol: I already know it's more than I want to spend. Bottega looks much more reasonable though

wear rare airs wear rare airs

Sheesh. You have to request the price for the cartier wallets? :lol: I already know it's more than I want to spend. Bottega looks much more reasonable though

Cartier isn't that bad, especially if you want a cardholder. The price is in line with all the other designer brands.

Cardholder is exactly what I'm looking for. Full wallets have never been my thing

Edit: I'm blind. Don't know what I was doing that I missed the prices. Much more reasonable than I thought

Last edited:
Best way to combat the skinny jeans wallet dilemma is to use a rubber band. I stack my cards then my money.  The cards hold the shape for the rubber band and I just slip stuff in and out.  Ive found some pretty cool looking rubber bands throughout the years.  

zappos couture has a sale going on and they have decent prices on raf simons and y-3 adidas. The dussan colorway is in stock.

Rainy day fit:

Is 30% off on black futures a good deal or should I wait? Will there be better sale opportunities in January?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom