Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, thanks for all the love you guys have shown upon my previous post.  Here's what to come!!!

-Nick 

Vegetable Tanned Pillar Low (2.14.16.) & Upcoming Collegium Releases...  

I'm in for these vegetables. What is the best way to purchase? On your website? I wear a 39 in CP and Balenciaga so I'm assuming I'll be a 39 in these. Historically, this size has been a pain in the *** to find. I just don't want to miss out. If I could pre-order I would. Really like this silhouette and the vegetable tan leather. Price is nice too.

I'm in for these vegetables. What is the best way to purchase? On your website? I wear a 39 in CP and Balenciaga so I'm assuming I'll be a 39 in these. Historically, this size has been a pain in the *** to find. I just don't want to miss out. If I could pre-order I would. Really like this silhouette and the vegetable tan leather. Price is nice too.
We definitely do recommend that size for you then, 39. Yes the best way to order is on our site. There is 1 unit left in a 39. Please email us a [email protected]

Does anyone know how android homme fit ?

Last edited:
Can we make it a rule to not talk about money in this thread? If you cop a deal, awesome. But lets not talk about how much they are really worth and comparing. Buying $$$$$ shoes is dumb if you gotta worry about it. Save your cash.

Can we make it a rule to not talk about money in this thread? If you cop a deal, awesome. But lets not talk about how much they are really worth and comparing. Buying $$$$$ shoes is dumb if you gotta worry about it. Save your cash.

This is just dumb.

This is just dumb.

Word. You can have money and still be a smart consumer who compares prices and looks for the best deal. Who says prices should be ignored in the high-end realm? It's not about "worrying about it" it's about making an informed decision on what you plan to purchase.

Lmao you don't know me on NT

Furthest thing from defensive half Srs/half troll

Example.......if I say Supreme sucks, thats just my opinion.

If I don't like the shoes I can say, "nah those aren't for me"

I won't call his shoes garbage, if I say Arenas are done that's just opinion to me, to say Arenas suck would be dumb but even so it's all just that, opinion.
His shoes are garbage:D

I would like to hear some input from someone who owns both CP's and collegium's I would love to support if it was not too far off the shape. 

Makes me laugh when people are so uncomfortable with platform men's sneakers but they wear skinny denim.
makes me laugh when ppl equate what someone wears to their sexuality at all. lol. damn dudes are so afraid of anyone thinking they are gay that they gotta puff their macho chests up at anything even a little bit feminine.

Word. You can have money and still be a smart consumer who compares prices and looks for the best deal. Who says prices should be ignored in the high-end realm? It's not about "worrying about it" it's about making an informed decision on what you plan to purchase.
yea word. It's like copping gucci at full price. If you don't wait for the sales you're hustling backwards :lol:

I would like to hear some input from someone who owns both CP's and collegium's I would love to support if it was not too far off the shape. 

Have both - love CP like everyone else but get good wear out of Collegium also. Main draw for me was that the profile on Pillars aren't as thin as CP but the toe is still tapered enough compared to Lanvin cap toes which in my opinion is a bit rounded.

Just a good balance aesthetically, it's right between my Arena lows and Achilles lows - not too bulky but not too thin. Comfortable too.

Last edited:
We definitely do recommend that size for you then, 39. Yes the best way to order is on our site. There is 1 unit left in a 39. Please email us a [email protected]

Also interested in the vegetables if im a 44 in arenas 12 in nikes and 45 in mmm gats what size woulf you recommend and do you have any left in my size?

Also interested in the vegetables if im a 44 in arenas 12 in nikes and 45 in mmm gats what size woulf you recommend and do you have any left in my size?
We are doing our best to accommodate our great NT members.  We would recommend a 44, our lasting is a bit roomier than mmm & CP.   Please email [email protected] and I will have someone attend your inquiry ASAP.  

Thank you foremost for your love.

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom