Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ is warmer than SoCal. Damn, I want that summer heat.
That is a US 9

Hmm. Thought it was a 12 based on their measurements since it's in IT.

Anyone have insight on the Saint Laurent fringe high top sneaker? On sale right now and always liked how they looked. Havent seen on foot pics if anyone has or has seen, and can recommend sizing info? Im a TTS 10 and can go 9.5 in some shoes (350 Boost for ex).

44970232ug_14_f.jpg

Anyone have insight on the Saint Laurent fringe high top sneaker? On sale right now and always liked how they looked. Havent seen on foot pics if anyone has or has seen, and can recommend sizing info? Im a TTS 10 and can go 9.5 in some shoes (350 Boost for ex).

TTS for me.

I wear 9 in 350s and 42 in sl18's.

Ysl website.

Theres a tag that says to go a full size down, maybe ill just try in store. Anyone have on feet pics? Can barely find any.

good look... for 470 i just might.
im still trying to find a good look on the gold sl10h's though :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

does anyone have real pics of these? :nerd:

Last edited:

I only have the tan ones. Im also sz10 9.5 in nike and got these in 42.5

http://s635.photobucket.com/user/ho...-428B-AF51-F02A1D796F7E_zpsjstkafoj.jpeg.html

http://s635.photobucket.com/user/ho...-479F-9797-5848ACD8753F_zpscakza7zv.jpeg.html

I have blk and tan and I say they fit tts I would never go smaller. They are great shoes and everyone ask about them or compliment me on them wherever I am. Definitely grab if you want. I wish they had the grey pair on sale I would grab immediately  

Kev always killing. Your the man bro!

totokaelo.com is having a pretty good sale.

Just picked up all white CP achilles for $207. Patience paid off. :pimp:

Last edited:
I have blk and tan and I say they fit tts I would never go smaller. They are great shoes and everyone ask about them or compliment me on them wherever I am. Definitely grab if you want. I wish they had the grey pair on sale I would grab immediately  

Kev always killing. Your the man bro!

Thanks bro! did you change your NT id? or its just the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom