Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick up from SSense after 2nd reduction...Happy tho

Picked these Mint CPs up from Tres-Bien and they have a large scratch on them. Torn on what to do with em.

Side note - went with my TTS (a little on the big side). Tried on a pair from Mr. Porter in a size down and they were way too small. Half size down would have been perfect. Too bad they don't make em.
i wouldnt worry about it. maybe ask them for like a 10-20% refund

@alp you copped all those 750s? you cashed out today young man

edit:

just seen your reply in yeezy thread........you needa be the new benjamin kicks.........might as well at this point

:x son i respek yo name #facts

Last edited:
@alp you copped all those 750s? you cashed out today young man

edit:

just seen your reply in yeezy thread........you needa be the new benjamin kicks.........might as well at this point

sick.gif
son i respek yo name #facts
Why didn't you respond to him in the Yeezy thread? 
laugh.gif
  Yeezy's aren't high end, they're sneakers from an athletic company whose prices were driven up mostly due to mindless folks obsession with a celebrity.  If those sneakers were Victor Cruz's signature sneaker, there would be little buzz about them.  They're pretty awful.

I handled those Yeezy Season 2 crepe boots which seem like more of an separate attempt at high end especially considering the price point and while the design is better than the 750, they're pretty awful too.  No justification for ~$700, quality is pretty average and they are like if Wallabes and Uggs had a baby.

Why didn't you respond to him in the Yeezy thread? :lol:   Yeezy's aren't high end, they're sneakers from an athletic company whose prices were driven up mostly due to mindless folks obsession with a celebrity.  If those sneakers were Victor Cruz's signature sneaker, there would be little buzz about them.  They're pretty awful.

I handled those Yeezy Season 2 crepe boots which seem like more of an separate attempt at high end especially considering the price point and while the design is better than the 750, they're pretty awful too.  No justification for ~$700, quality is pretty average and they are like if Wallabes and Uggs had a baby.
resale sir....its all about resale....who cares what they look like when you can sell for 4 - 5x retail

Last edited:

Picked these Mint CPs up from Tres-Bien and they have a large scratch on them. Torn on what to do with em.

Side note - went with my TTS (a little on the big side). Tried on a pair from Mr. Porter in a size down and they were way too small. Half size down would have been perfect. Too bad they don't make em.

Sorry to hear. Hit them up for price adjustment.

Why didn't you respond to him in the Yeezy thread? :lol:   Yeezy's aren't high end, they're sneakers from an athletic company whose prices were driven up mostly due to mindless folks obsession with a celebrity.  If those sneakers were Victor Cruz's signature sneaker, there would be little buzz about them.  They're pretty awful.

when they reselling for 1500-2k and seems pretty limited.......

too bad i don't have any Futures or Arenas to trade you for em if you have a pair.

750 more high end looking than 350s imo if it even freaking means anything to ya

but i get it......you don't like things that glow in the dark. i gotcha buddy

if prices stay too high, I'm gonna give Rick Owens a shot.......Or Jerry FOG shoes, ill see in 1-3 months if not o well taking the L

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom