Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't look at it like that

i already had 340 in my pay pal account from supreme north face i got recently from some barter deal i don't recall at the moment.............grabbed them asap based on that equation.

im not a supreme head by any means but its unreal how much ppl pay for that stuff.....sheesh

so check this out i had a supreme crewneck sweatshirt i got it for 90 bucks, come to find out it goes for double that......i mean.........no wonder alp does what he does i get it.

besides all that.....i don't like to discuss price tags we all know how this upscale taste is.......no worries
this mentality makes no sense. money in your paypal account is not frozen in your paypal account and is perfectly fungible into cash.

I am not disagreeing with your choice to buy the item, simply calling out a fallacy/rationalization that I see often on forums. 

Hold up I thought AI was not buying clothes and shoes this year..

What happened to the team no spend?

Yall couldn't even make through half a month :lol:

Last edited:
Hold up I though AI was not buying clothes and shoes this year..

Yall couldn't even make through half a month
laugh.gif
you knew better than to believe that lmao

those 750s brought him back

Lmao marmour, the only way to cold turkey is to not go on the sites and forums. Have to put the energy into something else. That's the only thing that worked for me.

I think the beige suede are the best, I need a pair now that I'm thinking about it. I slept on the sales.
Was contemplating pulling the trigger on a pair, but opted not to.
Hold up I thought AI was not buying clothes and shoes this year..

Yall couldn't even make through half a month :lol:
Not even gonna front, I cracked a little after sales time hit.

Last edited:
These might be too loud for casual Friday.

just got my pair in not long ago, if you worked for snap chat or twitter offices they wouldnt be too loud :tongue:

my babycats are a tad bigger than my palm trees, ill be back with pic to compare

Edit:

I assure you they are both lined up equal, look close.

btw i love this ikea rug, idgaf

Last edited:
Team No Spend, got me out here dedicating ALONE 
laugh.gif

6 months strong and 5K more. I realized I was spending $800 on clothes/shoes alone.

That's insane.

I still have shoes and clothes that haven't been worn yet.

We are all ******ed.  An average Joe has 2-3 pair of jeans...We in here talking about 20-30 pairs of jeans...Just jeans
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lmao marmour, the only way to cold turkey is to not go on the sites and forums. Have to put the energy into something else. That's the only thing that worked for me.
Yeah, I went back to collecting comics and now funko pops just to shift my shopping problem.

My budget is $120 a month for both comics and Funko Pop.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
@Al Audi  are yours leather or canvas? Mine are canvas, and if what you say holds true, I might have to size up for the palm skates should I decide to get them down the road.

@marmourjr  huge props to you! I need to join Team No Spend. I got a second kid on the way so I've been thinking about ditching designer clothes/shoes and wearing some Brett Favre Wranglers and Air Monarchs.

Last edited:

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] from SSense sale

@Al Audi
 are yours leather or canvas? Mine are canvas, and if what you say holds true, I might have to size up for the palm skates should I decide to get them down the road.

@marmourjr
 huge props to you! I need to join Team No Spend. I got a second kid on the way so I've been thinking about ditching designer clothes/shoes and wearing some Brett Favre Wranglers and Air Monarchs.

Babycats are Canvas bro........def size up on the Palm Trees

Grine Grine Im done spending honestly........I dont want to look like new money. Im not part of the Migos. Focused on bettering my life now, congrats on the baby...... I am at the age where I should start thinking about kids or not. I respek a man with a family over his material.

Only Yzys I own are the Nike Yzy 2 and the Grey/Glow 750s.........Ive been selling off my collection.

(btw 750s look better with a smaller foot)

Last edited:
I would've had to go up a full size on the Saint Laurent Skates and even then I doubt hey would've been comfortable if they fit properly.  Vans > those

I have a few pairs of Saint Laurent sneakers, a pair or two of Common Projects, a pair of Lanvin and maybe some others but I don't even trust selling them online and dealing with kids who can't afford them so they instead try to rip people off.  Seems all too frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom