Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate for Giuseppe is real on here. I don't see why. I see alot of y'all like them CPs that look just like some Stan Smith's without the branding. Whatever floats your boat

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a Giuseppe steal. I've never seen a more trash line of sneakers to be honest.

Law Post :lol: :nthat:

The hate for Giuseppe is real on here. I don't see why. I see alot of y'all like them CPs that look just like some Stan Smith's without the branding. Whatever floats your boat

Some strong opinions yeah but hate not really

if you like Giuseppe cook

GIUSEPPE_ZANOTTI_BLACK_AUGUST_GOLD_TRIM_SNEAKERS_High-top_lace-up_closure_shoe.jpg

Last edited:
The CP loafers came in. Anyone that's familiar with this type of a shoe want to give their thoughts? I like the comfort and I think I can make them work with what I want to wear them with but this is my first time getting a chunky boot. Also my latest pickups. The slp boots in grey for anyone looking into that color. I can't really do black suede so these work for me.

Grey suede CP looking flames! Those this season or last? I want the dark grey/black ones but ended up sleeping on them thinking 4 pairs of boots was enough.

Any of my Brothern in here can help me secure the FoG military sneaker in grey, no local shops in my area (that I'm aware of) has carried them, and getting them online has been impossible

Any and all help is greatly appreciated,

ID on jeans and the white ones posted earlier?

I'm not a fan of white jeans but this has changed my mind

Ed's [the quoted pair] aren't white, just a light denim wash and they're Saint Laurent. I've seen them in store and they just look ok but I swear he/his photos make everything look really nice [pause].

The light wash are the SLP patched denim from SS16 and the white ones are John Elliott Cast in Mica that I cut up myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom