Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the quality of CL sneakers? I've heard a lot of issues regarding the spikes, but how about the shoe overall (leather, craftsmanship, etc)?

Thanks in advance.

Another great sneaker. I like the little 3m piping on the sneakers.

How's the quality of CL sneakers? I've heard a lot of issues regarding the spikes, but how about the shoe overall (leather, craftsmanship, etc)?

Thanks in advance.

Can't speak on the spikes, but I grabbed onto the Louis this season and thought they're pretty solid. Didn't notice a difference from my SS15 BipBip or FW14 rantinos. I do prefer CL sneakers in suede, they do suede pretty awesome

Can't speak on the spikes, but I grabbed onto the Louis this season and thought they're pretty solid. Didn't notice a difference from my SS15 BipBip or FW14 rantinos. I do prefer CL sneakers in suede, they do suede pretty awesome
Great thanks. I'm interested in the Louis, how would you compare quality to other high end lines?

There should be a dislike button. I'd dislike this. Bc you saying you caved in is making me want to pull the trigger on some CPs I don't need.
I seen a pair that I've wanted for a terrific price and it was the only pair left and in my exact size. I felt like I had no choice. It was preordained. Such is life.

Need opinions guys.

Anyone have both the CP Chelsea in Sand and the BV Chelsea in Camel?

Is there enough differences between them to own both?

Need opinions guys.

Anyone have both the CP Chelsea in Sand and the BV Chelsea in Camel?

Is there enough differences between them to own both?

Yes, the CP are more casual and are my daily beaters. I ordered my New Camel BV last night, my friend had them on one day and they are just a killer color. I also like the shaft of the bv more and like to stack my denim above the opening.

They are totally different colors for sure, the tobacco CP are more in line with the new Camel. If you really don't want to buy another chelsea you may opt for the lace up boot.

Yes, the CP are more casual and are my daily beaters. I ordered my New Camel BV last night, my friend had them on one day and they are just a killer color. I also like the shaft of the bv more and like to stack my denim above the opening.

They are totally different colors for sure, the tobacco CP are more in line with the new Camel. If you really don't want to buy another chelsea you may opt for the lace up boot.
I wear size 42 in BV's what size should I go for in the CP's?

Farfetch shipped my stuff today through DHL. Will they ship to my house with DHL or through another carrier. Never used DHL. Any custom fees?

Plan on picking up a pair of these Ferragamo slides later this week. Does anybody know of a site that does discounts? Trying to see if I can get them for below $195

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom