Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
codehearted codehearted that shot of the all blacks looks much better probably due to the zipper and strap like you mentioned.

Where did you buy your pair. Fear of God pieces and sneakers especially are like a myth. I hear they exist at retailers but I can't find them in stock EVER.

I used to see some in BNY before the vintage rock tees took off but now, nothing. Admittedly, I'm not trying THAT hard to find it so I can't complain too much I guess.

I just would like to try some pieces on.

codehearted codehearted that shot of the all blacks looks much better probably due to the zipper and strap like you mentioned.

Where did you buy your pair. Fear of God pieces and sneakers especially are like a myth. I hear they exist at retailers but I can't find them in stock EVER.

I used to see some in BNY before the vintage rock tees took off but now, nothing. Admittedly, I'm not trying THAT hard to find it so I can't complain too much I guess.

I just would like to try some pieces on.

I got them from a plug in Hong Kong, but yea I never actually looked for their stuffs neither, this is the first time I bought anything from FOG, I dont like their extra oversized clothes and their jeans are way too expensive comparing to Saint Laurent, not sure about the quality but I just wouldn't pay that much

I got them from a plug in Hong Kong, but yea I never actually looked for their stuffs neither, this is the first time I bought anything from FOG, I dont like their extra oversized clothes and their jeans are way too expensive comparing to Saint Laurent, not sure about the quality but I just wouldn't pay that much
The jean prices, about $800-900, are actually in line with most destroyed Saint Laurent jeans. As far as the oversized clothing goes, I've found if you size down one from your TTS for flannels, then they fit quite normally. Just chiming in, in case it was the whole oversized aesthetic that turned you off from the clothing. Don't let the IG hypebeasts who wear their FOG pieces 2 sizes too big fool you

Last edited:
The jean prices, about $800-900, are actually in line with most destroyed Saint Laurent jeans. As far as the oversized clothing goes, I've found if you size down one from your TTS for flannels, then they fit quite normally.

hmm I thought the jeans with the zippers at the hem go for 1500 on their website? or they have other destroyed jeans without the zippers that cost less?

hmm I thought the jeans with the zippers at the hem go for 1500 on their website? or they have other destroyed jeans without the zippers that cost less?

To my knowledge, all their jeans have zippers at the hem. The $1500 version you speak of has a more distinctive acid washed look. The regular black jeans and indigo jeans are $800 and $900 respectively and both have zippers at the hem as well

i never bought anything from FOG until these sneakers, they are surprisingly comfortable and reminds me a lot of raf and rick, worn the black nylon one almost everyday for 2 weeks, so i had to get the grey ones

just got around to put them on, probably gonna break them out in the coming weeks, thinking to swap on the grey round laces for this one tho since i cant (havent tried hard to) find white laces at this length, they came with beige and grey laces

I would love to get this colorway if I could find them for retail.

My absolute fave Loubs...

Last edited:
To my knowledge, all their jeans have zippers at the hem. The $1500 version you speak of has a more distinctive acid washed look. The regular black jeans and indigo jeans are $800 and $900 respectively and both have zippers at the hem as well

oh I see I never really looked into them

I admit, I catch myself looking down at the spikes as they change colors in the sun! Much sweeter in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom