Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How was the fit?  One of the main reasons I haven't grabbed a pair yet. That and my boy keeps telling me to wait and grab them on sale....

I am a 9.5/10 in Jordan's, 10.5/11 dunks/ air max, 11 adidas ub... So I am lost on what size to go with
I grabbed onto them this past summer...one of my favorite purchases. Mostly TTS. I wear 10.5 usually in everything, in CPs 42/43 both work, with 42 being a perfect fit, and 43 being a great fit with some more breathing room . But I guess if you're in between sizes, go up, because the toe box is narrow so if you're walking in them for a bit, your pinkies/toes will be in pain. I went with a 42 in these but should have done the 43.  
Repped.......this is the response that i was looking for. i'll go with a 43 then. is that color (dark grey) lighter in person than pictured? 

never peeped that site before but likely when you add your US ship to address (non-EU), it adjusts 17% due to VAT

I size down on SLP SL10. I'm usually a 42 in margielas, 41 in SL10 and 40 in Arenas.

42 being my TTS. Same in Jordan's/Nike a 42/9.

Last edited:
After failed searches To find DS pair of Tan Saint Laurent fringes for under retail, I'm just going to pay the full retail

i swear i see everyone selling their fringes on grailed. 

and they will def hit sales...

that's how i got my pair last year

i think i got mine at like 365 or something like that. in the 300's

what size are yall looking for?

i am seeing a lot of fringes on grailed for great prices

Last edited:
All my CL are 44.5, I'm afraid to pull the trigger :lol:

Damnit out of stock...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back