Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard more about the blush CP chelseas that were shown at fashion week awhile back?

Here you go I don't know if they have your size though.

http://graduatestore.fr/en/soulier/6188-common-projects-chelsea-boot-in-suede-1897-blush-2015.html

But all the SS17 is starting to pop up now. So prolly in the next couple of weeks. I seen like 4 sites today alone started getting inventory.

FW17 Black Suede Mids [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
I also think Bottegas run a full size large bro and I'm a size 9-9.5 and they were 42 which probably fit like a 43 and would be slightly big. I was mostly considering them because I've felt them in person and they are probably constructed with higher quality than the CPs. I'm not really a big fan of the overall shape of the Bottegas as well as they're slightly more bulbous than the CPs and have more classic stitch detailing. I think the CPs have the better silhouette so I don't think I made the wrong choice in passing.

Probably going to just save for a pair of Hedi chelsea boots.

I hate the shape of CP Chelsea's. You should of floated that link here on the BV's someone would of scooped them asap.

I hate the shape of CP Chelsea's. You should of floated that link here on the BV's someone would of scooped them asap.
I said they were from Mr. Porter and there was one pair left in my cart and it sold out when in my cart. I post links and help people in here all the time which not everyone does.

Last edited:
I said they were from Mr. Porter and there was one pair left in my cart and it sold out when in my cart. I post links and help people in here all the time which not everyone does.

Ah no wonder and appreciate you posting links in here :pimp: Had no idea you were one of the people doing that.

Soooo Valentino not going to drop their prices a lil huh :smh:

I live for the steals :lol:. $800 for some Rockrunners is OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom