Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of new season CP stuff up on Mr. P. Pink suede chelseas and Mr. P exclusive black leather chelseas stood out to me.

Couldn't agree more. It's like the standard IG f-boy uniform. And most of the time it's not even FOG it's some cheap knockoff brand

Last edited:
Seems like most sales are completely finished on most sites. Summer kicks being rolled out now so probably will see a lot more summer colorways in the next few weeks. Pink CPs are interesting concept but the tone is so pale that I think legit is just another tan/blush looking color.

I'm curious to see how the blush CPs age

Next high end pair will be GATs, maybe paint splatter

I was going to get the season 3 boot but waiting to see if a store near me will discount any more

Valentino today.

Gucci runs a whole size large (they probably use Euro sizing like a lot of Euro brands). I wear a 42 (US 9) but need to take an 8 in Gucci sneakers.

So after posting the SL10Hs I found for $50.00 a while back, lightning struck twice and I was able to find these today. $90.00 USD and size 43.

How do these Saint Laurent skate shoes run in size? I've heard mixed things but most say they run small and to get a half size larger or full size larger. I'm not sure what to think as most SLP runs bigger rather than smaller.

How do these Saint Laurent skate shoes run in size? I've heard mixed things but most say they run small and to get a half size larger or full size larger. I'm not sure what to think as most SLP runs bigger rather than smaller.
I'm a size 9.5 in Nike/Adidas and these are a size 43 (US 10) and fit my feet perfectly. I don't think I'd advise to go up a full size but half size

up fits fine to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom