Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hennessy went str8 focus group on the man 
laugh.gif
 ...you bastard

lol I'm gonna charge my phone and check the thread later for more laughs. Y'all have to quit being so sensitive, it's all jokes. Dude likes the shoes and fit I'm not hating. Let him cook. If hes satisfied that's all that matters and he shouldn't give a F. My girl may not have style... I guess that was my point... To a normal person this outfit is literally hilarious looking :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not even going to bother reading most. My clothes don't all fit. You are right. I went from 160 to 120 in the last year. I sold plenty that doesn't fit me and plenty that I'm getting tailored. I'm happy with my body and the work i put in and what I put in my body.

Again I posted pics to give ideas of what you can do with them. Nothing I posted was an outfit to sell. That Hawaiian shirt was going to the tailor so I tossed it on just to show what a casual shirt can look like. You literally don't have to wear the same shirt. Also the hoodie is what I'm wearing today. Again never said wear these exact items.

As for the loafers they are what they are. Some like them some don't. I'm not trying to sell them. Someone asked for pics and that's all I did. I don't take social media approved pics nor do I care to do so. Nothing is that serious for me.

lol I'm gonna charge my phone and check the thread later for more laughs. Y'all have to quit being so sensitive, it's all jokes. Dude likes the shoes and fit I'm not hating. Let him cook. If hes satisfied that's all that matters and he shouldn't give a F. My girl may not have style... I guess that was my point... To a normal person this outfit is literally hilarious looking :rofl:

Part of what Gucci is doing right now isn't really what you find at your average store. I think that's the point and way they come across. Again they aren't really supposed to be normal looking things you wear daily.

She being dramatic. Nothing about says puke. I bet if she see's whatever celebrity chick that she efollows rocking them, she gonna find herself into pair.

I think the key is the length on the jeans / pants. I'm waiting on a few new pairs but you can get an idea here paired with an slp shirt and acne jeans.

You can rock them with a hoodie too. It's not that hard to incorporate them

Here are the raw hem. I would crop them a bit more but I'll get a second pair to do that.

Ideally I would crop them like this

Strike 3. You're out!!!!!!!!!!!

You satisfied? Let's see you post up. Most that talk smack generally got something to hide. I don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom