Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when this thread beasted over SLP

shout out to the real ones who still rock 

I'm still going through the phase. I've been buying less and less shoes as time goes on but I still wear SLP daily, only cause I haven't found denim that fits me better than d02's. The cut and fit of SLP clothing will be hard for me to replace in my wardrobe.

Sold my BRED SLP's last week.. I just didn't get enough wear out of them.. My rotation is down to two pairs of Louboutin's a Louis Flat and Louis Spike.. A pair of Bred Yeezy 350's and a pair of Chocs.. I need one white Sneaker and I'm done.. I'm downsizing the closet to only things I'll actually wear..

Never thought SLP stuff fit THAT well. At least not their denim. I've always had to get them altered. JE, by contrast, fits nearly perfect. And most recently I've gotten into RTA and their jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever owned.

Pretty cool. Not feeling the striped laces though.

louis-vuitton-fastlane-sneakers-shoes--BBLU1PNE01_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

louis-vuitton-fastlane-sneakers-shoes--BBLU1PNE22_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Last edited:
Never thought SLP stuff fit THAT well. At least not their denim. I've always had to get them altered. JE, by contrast, fits nearly perfect. And most recently I've gotten into RTA and their jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever owned.

Ive heard good things about JE jeans but never copped. SLP fits me perfect.

Can't even lie Lenny got them joints looking dominant. Still can't pull them off. Style real subtle

^ I like em too. Nice change of pace from Wyatts.

Re: gold Wyatts... definitely an evening boot to be worn with all black, though I've worn mine with white pants before and it's looked pretty good.

I like these Chelsea's, what do you hate about them?
I find them pretty comfortable (like). I just wish I bought a darker shade instead of this ashy tan, although it does look decent with blue denim.

Last edited:

I find them pretty comfortable (like). I just wish I bought a darker shade instead of this ashy tan, although it does look decent with blue denim.
dont feel bad i bought dark brown pair of chelseas thinking it was cigar color...pics were way off

The color looks great. I have the tan CP's and have been thinking of either getting the dark grey CP's with the grey crepe sole or the slp Hedi chelsea in black suede or cigar suede next. I don't own any slp's but I've seen you post some, any thoughts?

The color looks great. I have the tan CP's and have been thinking of either getting the dark grey CP's with the grey crepe sole or the slp Hedi chelsea in black suede or cigar suede next. I don't own any slp's but I've seen you post some, any thoughts?
You should have been keeping up with the thread about three weeks ago bro. The SLP Hedi chelsea in black suede was posted on Neiman Marcus for $321.00. About 70% off. I got a pair.

You should have been keeping up with the thread about three weeks ago bro. The SLP Hedi chelsea in black suede was posted on Neiman Marcus for $321.00. About 70% off. I got a pair.

Wow that's an amazing pickup. I would dance naked in the rain for a pair at that price. I'm hoping that one the stores around me will put them up on sale soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom