Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From recent sales, I know the all red shoe hype is dead but I've always like these

You've seen tons of photos of these so just one will do. Picked up the Jodhpurs in Sigaro from the ssense sale! I guess they had some old stock to get rid of. 30% off as well. I am happy.
nice...jodhpurs >

Last edited:
It was shipped from Secaucus, New Jersey. I did notice that there was some difficulty with zipping up the lzipper on the right foot and a little scuff mark on the outside shaft of the left boot. Still satisfied with them.
Just picked up a pair myself. Gotta sell some stuff, including my normal black Wyatt Harness boots, to cover the cost. I remember poring over photos of these when they came out, loving the black hardware. The deal was just too good to pass up, knowing that Hedi's designs will eventually go away. These will be worn.

anyone seen any deals on CP for WOMAN, prefer all white sz 5 (35).. thanks 

Im looking for some margiela future lows in black for a nice price.

Also what's the best way to sell some high end shoes? I copped some high top futures that were final sale and I can't return them.

Last edited:
Ok thanks. Nothing too special. I think they're about those prices online or cheaper. I'm looking to cop some size 43 sl/10s highs for under retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom