Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably only available to be shipped within Canada. Even if you change your shipping address, it's probably geo locating that you aren't in Canada. Canada may win a round for once lol.

bought a pair of TOM FORD sneakers (not with me right now) 

I needed a US9/EU42/UK8 

the box says 8 and the shoe also says 8. Any idea if this is a US8 or a UK8? Much help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 
It's a 8....US

Last edited:

Got cart jacked this morning for 349. they got promo code shopfast

Consider it a blessing. The squeaking on my pair of black/red SLPs that I bought last fall is unbearable to me. I have no idea what they did to the leather between 2013 and 2016 (I have an all black pair from the first release that makes zero noise). I want to wear them so badly, but they're just serving as a decoration on my shoe rack. A bunch of other people in here have had the same issue as well, so I know it's not just me having bad luck

Last edited:
Consider it a blessing. The squeaking on my pair of black/red SLPs that I bought last fall is unbearable to me. I have no idea what they did to the leather between 2013 and 2016 (I have an all black pair from the first release that makes zero noise). I want to wear them so badly, but they're just serving as a decoration on my shoe rack. A bunch of other people in here have had the same issue as well, so I know it's not just me having bad luck
I noticed the leather looks way different from the current season. This season more of a smooth dull leather I seen in saks n sop store this weekend

Last edited:
How do Balenciagas fit in relation to GATS and CP?

Do they all fit similar i.e. Arenas, Monochrome?

good thing i dont have that issue

good thing i dont have that issue

It's really frustrating to spend ~$600 on a pair and have an issue I experienced with $50-$60 Nikes/Adidas back in the day, especially when my first pair of the SAME shoe from 3 years ago is perfect. I've tried everything to fix it :smh:

It's really frustrating to spend ~$600 on a pair and have an issue I experienced with $50-$60 Nikes/Adidas back in the day, especially when my first pair of the SAME shoe from 3 years ago is perfect. I've tried everything to fix it :smh:

damn

Walking around Vegas and found the Balenciaga Speed trainers at crystals mall. Last pair and picked them up. I'm a 44 and a 42 fit perfectly.

I sort of got rid of it on mines by applying some leather conditioner around the tongue and just wearing it more often.

I put a lot on it though so when I first wore it it looked like I came on them.

Whats the best place to sell MM Gats for the low?

Trying to move these on FB groups mostly for Nike/Adidas and getting no action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom