Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let him answer for himself but I roughly remember him saying around $300-320 which is essentially the same price that the black suede ones were on NM a few months back.

Amazing pick up but I have no idea why Saint Laurent changed the classic "Sigaro" suede to that tone of tan. That's the "New Sigaro" I believe or maybe the "fox suede" or even Chestnut. The tone on the original Sigaro is just so much better imo.

Yeah they are the new sigaro. I have Jodhpurs in both sigaro and new sigaro and I love both. The fox brown would be fine if the sole was brown not black.

Yeah they are the new sigaro. I have Jodhpurs in both sigaro and new sigaro and I love both. The fox brown would be fine if the sole was brown not black.
The sole is brown. It looks black on the site, but it's brown in person. I kept reading that on here and other places until I took the plunge and copped it only to see that it was brown the entire time. Unless we're referencing different shoes.

For the first time today.

Attachments

• IMG_5806.JPG
    IMG_5806.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
At that price I couldn't pass up on these

i went .5up from my normal size cause i read they run small.. i hope im not wrong =\ went 10.5uk which is an 11 US ..thats the biggest size I'm seeing on their site.. I'll find out tomorrow when they get here!

My apologies. I just realized that they released a pair with a brown sole recently. Thats is the pair I purchased.

It's all good man. I figured that was the case. Glad to hear they switched it to brown. The black sole looks out of place.

Btw, if you have a pic of them with the brown sole, post it up!

i went .5up from my normal size cause i read they run small.. i hope im not wrong =\ went 10.5uk which is an 11 US ..thats the biggest size I'm seeing on their site.. I'll find out tomorrow when they get here!

I own a pair of ozweegos and went TTS they are kind of narrow, I definitely should've went up a half. So you should be good

I copped. Although it shows them as being gray, but the item details says brown. Will see what I receive once it arrives.

Amazing deal at $400 USD. I bought the black suede for $300 USD though and I'm also in Canada. I have to pay duties and taxes and it would bring these to $650 CAD.

I'm going to have to sit this one out and let the rest of you guys flourish

ebates 3% cashback on that too fellas! its only $12 but hey, thats a few trips to starbucks for me :pimp:

IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG

Also these came in today. They are aggressive. I love them. The profile is better than the top down view

IMG_0884.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom