Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but these YSL's really is looking good.
ysl10.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Ronson x Gucci
Ronson-gucci-sneaker-21.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another L for Gucci.

This is a weak counter to Louis Vuitton's recent collaborations.

Not to mention they look like they belong on a Sperry's clearance rack.

To be honest, I'll take these Ronson x Gucci mid-top boat shoes over the Hudsons any day.
gucci-flash-sneaker-stores-front.jpg

You can kind of see the third shoe in this pic and it looks like another mid-top boat shoes.
ronsongucci.jpg

Can someone point me in the right direction to purchasing the Louis Vuitton Millionaire Elan Monogramouflage. I wear a size 10-10.5 so what size should I lookfor?

Originally Posted by RJSims

Can someone point me in the right direction to purchasing the Louis Vuitton Millionaire Elan Monogramouflage. I wear a size 10-10.5 so what size should I look for?

-scratches head-

Yeah, it is I couldn't find the name so I typed in all the above. Its a sneaker boot with the damier design?? on it I think someone has the low tops intheir image under their (stan)?? username.

Originally Posted by RJSims

Yeah, it is I couldn't find the name so I typed in all the above. Its a sneaker boot with the damier design?? on it I think someone has the low tops in their image under their (stan)?? username.

e98153e9b42cb739e7b2281023302b2384452b6.pjpg

these?

c9b263e4fce2d88517d296e657f8a5705037767d.jpg

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and here is some of my collection. Sorry about the bad quality of the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom