Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the Stardust it appears after New Balance threaten to sue LV they went back and changed some styling cues.

Hey guys, how are the YSL Rolling High Top (or something like this, I can't remember the name
happy.gif
) fit?

Originally Posted by alco

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I hope this is my last pickup in a while. I shouldn't have found this thread 
laugh.gif

Any info on these shoes and retail price?

they're from the fall/winter 2010 collection. Called meteors and retail for $615. There are also other colors in canvas and leather

hadegbite- Thanks! I'm in love with them. I can understand why some people would be put off by the shoe, but they are awesome. I'm loving all of spiked styles louboutin is coming out with
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MINiature jays

hadegbite- Thanks! I'm in love with them. I can understand why some people would be put off by the shoe, but they are awesome. I'm loving all of spiked styles louboutin is coming out with
smile.gif
you will def shutdown any spot you step into with those on! Drake ft. Dream "Shut it down" playing in my head.

Was at Barneys again and saw these...
Raf Simons Vandals (I think I saw Kanye with the maroon one already)
o74z7n.jpg

Black & white Raf Simons velcros
amp2f7.jpg

While at the store, might as well pick something up for myself.
2cdxrif.jpg

Can't decide between beige or white laces or no laces ^^^...
2w3e2r5.jpg

RFX how much were the Black Raf Simons Vandals? I've been plotting on those since I've seen the pics......

Yup, I posted a pic of it along with the navy version a couple of weeks ago.
sza07p.jpg

They also had the pink/purple sequin-esque version.

Sorry TheKid, I didn't get to check the price. IIRC, it should be around $400-$500 retail though.

^Im in atl, no real barneys or louboutin here, but you could always call a boutique and order a pair..I'd love to do that too but its kind of hard to choose when you cant see what they have

With Louboutins, I think it is easier to order them since that is the only model they sell at the store. You can call a Barneys, that one is from the Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills store, and ask them for a pair of the Louboutin sneakers, your size and which color and they can most likely ship it to you.

Really Barney's ships? Good lookin RFX..now i just have to hope they have a size 39 smh..Heads up everybpdy, Louboutin will be opening an e-store sometime in July, and they are gonna have a few style available,.. Thats where im hoping the get the multi ones which are the pink/purple sequence RFX posted about earlier

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

Really Barney's ships? Good lookin RFX..now i just have to hope they have a size 39 smh..Heads up everybpdy, Louboutin will be opening an e-store sometime in July, and they are gonna have a few style available,.. Thats where im hoping the get the multi ones which are the pink/purple sequence RFX posted about earlier

They also have those sequence at Barneys NYC and they do ship.

Yup, Barneys ship. I've ordered from the store numerous of time during the sales when the store nearest me doesn't have my size or doesn't carry the brand.

i know none of you guys work at Barneys but ill take a crack at it anyway...Any idead if they carry full size runs? i.e a 39.. Ive been lookin for the studded in black and now the multis to no avail smh Ill call and see what they say

I don't think they have the studded version at the Barneys in BH but seriously, just give them a quick call and they'll be able to tell you. It will take less than 5 minutes to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom