Post pics of shoes you think NO ONE else has [pics]

this post makes me laugh just for the sheer amount of run of the mill GR's that are posted. there's a reason whyyou guys haven't seen alot of these posted (ie Halloween Crazy 8's) It's cuz they're butt ugly! lol sorry fellas carry on...

my contribution is a pair of DS Air Griffey Max, cleats which have found a new home since this picture was taken
tired.gif

M!ke

I have only seen 2 pairs of size 12 White/Celtics. Not white/clover... White/Celtic Dunk Hi. I now own both pairs. If anyone has Celtics in a12, post them, and I'll make you an offer too haha.

fa2154e4a75e3caa34fae946a97656dbd5e1117.jpg

295659115.jpg

295659106.jpg

Now someone post a pair of these in 12's (or 11's). I'll definitely inbox you haha.

I know people have these shoes, but I dont see em often, and they dont get much love IMO:

Nike Shox Stunner

nice crazy 8s, a bunch of shoes ive never seen, some i owned (bak in the day). keep it up

Went through all the pages to see if any one posted these...so here it goes....

Grey Bodega spy's sz12

OG Air Max ST's in what i think is the
pimp.gif
colorway

Promo YO! MTV raps Clydes

and what i sold in the last 3 months......i am ssssoooooooooooooooooo stupid all DS too!!!

plus stuff that has already been posted griffeys, jordans, flights.......

Originally Posted by obie21

havent seen too many of these around, someone prove me wrong

fat tongue euros..plum/grey

keep your heart, these girls are smart
I'm not usually into P-Rods-- but these are
pimp.gif

I wear my Stunners alot--I love that shoe.

NOT MY PICS...and I don't think nobody else has them. I just have never seen anyone wearing the first 2, and nobody wearing the last ones in that good ofcondition.

Originally Posted by 6z love

ok my boy has these i never seen them before he said they are some special finish line release
4ukvam0.jpg

TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

Can't tell me nothin!

i had those last year but sold them

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Old pics...

***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***
dats what i wanted to see in this post...saw these on ebay...never seen these copper joints
ei4611.jpg
and then he had these so....iknow most seen this one but still clean none the less
2m801n9.jpg

Im pretty sure other people have these... I have seen alot of people posting crazy dunk's & never have seen these, They also happen to be one of myfavorite pair's in my collection. Still have them Dead Stock.
I dont know if these are even considered HEAT by Ya'll , The only info I have on them is they have like 8 different types of material on them. If anyoneelse can shed some light on them would be apreciated. And sorry for the Big Pic in advance...

k3oku0.jpg

Who ever posted the ICECUBE shox nz...sorry but those were at the outlet i worked at last year..full size runs.

SLAM Ed......my GRAIL!!!! not even signed, but an og terminator/big nike -WOW

I also saw the NASH terminators - smh, those are amazing.

my contribution.
Mike Shinoda DC

Linkin Park DC

Puma Crooked Tongues 2

Kaws DC
n512082037_669298_9879.jpg

n512082037_669299_155.jpg

Slam Jam Terminator
n512082037_856966_4325.jpg

DVS Diamond
n512082037_810745_3138.jpg

Haze NB
n512082037_872799_3332.jpg

there are more, but haven't arrived yet.

Originally Posted by DJ Bill Blast

Im pretty sure other people have these... I have seen alot of people posting crazy dunk's & never have seen these, They also happen to be one of my favorite pair's in my collection. Still have them Dead Stock.
I dont know if these are even considered HEAT by Ya'll , The only info I have on them is they have like 8 different types of material on them. If anyone else can shed some light on them would be apreciated. And sorry for the Big Pic in advance...

k3oku0.jpg

Those are the Dunk High Deluxe "Mita" edition....there's also a white pair with purple midsole and gum outsole

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

DVS Diamond
n512082037_810745_3138.jpg

Haze NB
n512082037_872799_3332.jpg

there are more, but haven't arrived yet.
they got those dvs diamonds on sale at the shop here, $39.99 i likem alot
my boy got those haze NB , very nice in person

Back
Top Bottom