Post pics of you wearing HEAT as a kid vol. 2008

Originally Posted by robertomolina2013

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

damn my fam was poor when i was little....all I had was ninja turtles shoes from payless

roll.gif
roll.gif
SAME HERE
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup^^

and batman also

OG Jordans in 85, I was 9 am now 31. This is the shoe that started it all, sure wish i still had them. Second pic in OG Ky Dunks... Not sure what yr.

245776122.jpg

245776143.jpg

OG Jordans in 85, I was 9 am now 31. This is the shoe that started it all, sure wish i still had them. Second pic in OG Ky Dunks... Not sure what yr.

245776122.jpg

245776143.jpg

245776122.jpg

245776143.jpg

Sorry about the 3 posts, not sure why it did that, thats 2 now that has happened to me.

those 1s are fire, they were fresh, my sister has those same dunks from dat same year but she got them a few years after the release, if u go to the 1st page ucan see her behind me wearing them, im the one wit the black and red 11s

never had any AJ's when I was young...my moms always said..."You're not getting killed over a pair of sneakers!"

Can't really say I was a kid back then
ohwell.gif
Dammit I'm old! Ohyeah, don't mind the date. I don't have a scanner so I took a pic of a pic
Me in og IV's and my brother in V's

^^^^looks to me like someone has og cement III's in the lower right corner but only one foot is visible, an overall nice pick of og heat

^^^^^ awww thats cute. damn. let me see if i had pix of my wearing jay's when i was kid. great thread btw. keep posting pictures ya'll

Originally Posted by battleground03

Can't really say I was a kid back then
ohwell.gif
Dammit I'm old! Oh yeah, don't mind the date. I don't have a scanner so I took a pic of a pic
Me in og IV's and my brother in V's

yo battleground do you remember what gym that was? looks like rosecrans park gym in gardena.

Back
Top Bottom